Car Insurance

-RoBBo-

Yes i know there has been lots of topics on this :P but prices for different companies might have changed, or people might have got better deals. Anyway, as i am needing first time insruance, was wondering which company is the cheapest that any of you lot have found (Y) .

Thanks, Matt

That's exactly why i need insurance you bar stewards :P

lol the reason you need insurence isnt cos your crazee its cos its a legal requirement. anyway i thought you said other night on msn you were already had a car and were driving?

Edited by fruitbat

lol the reason you need insurence isnt cos your crazee its cos its a legal requirement. anyway i thought you said other night on msn you were already had a car and were driving?

He does, he has his mummy's car :P

Dammit i need a car :angry:

p.s and fruitcake, you need to pass your test! You lazy fat knacker! Your 22!!!!! :P

Edited by Merlin man

Cheapest I've found (Just pretending my age to get a rough idea on prices, not a crime :P) is Quinn Direct. I Think its www.quinn-direct.com if not then go to your best internet buddy, Google, and type "Quinn Direct"

If you find any cheaper, let me know (Y)