Last Lost

Davetrials

Atleast we worked out how it brought down the plane. I have a feeling that those russians sitting in the middle of no where were waiting for a giant magnet to go off so they can pin point where that random hatch guy was. The woman he proper loves or whatever paid them to do it.. she already said in the episode she has the money to find anyone. I reckon part of it all was that the dad wanted him to f**k off forever and this is some strange place where rich people pay to see people act like f**k tards on a island. Actually scrap that im unsure. But then when they told mike to go at that bearing and he will be saved.. that seems to be very truman show if you ask me.. im gonna sit and wait for his boat to hit the fake wall of clouds before i say for sure though. I reckon echo and lock are fine.. as well as the guy who turned the key.

To be fair... when it comes to lost.. they can write about f**king anything and we will beleive it.

See this lost business..damn it spins me out! :P i missed the first few episodes. So i tryed to watch it, and none of it makes sense :( If i post some dvd's to someone will they put them on disk for me? so i can watch them? Pllllleasse :rolleyes: