Last Lost

Davetrials

Whats the monster which got blow up?

A security system for the island. Crazy french chic explained that one. Pay attention!

I've also seen episodes 1-9 already and have to say it only gets better and more confusing as it progresses. They've also already filmed the first 3 seasons of it in sunny old hawaii.

Apparantly its not illegal to download it because it has been aired on t.v. in america so if you really wanted to watch it you could have flown over to see it. It's something to do with it being because it was freely distributed or something like that. Which is also one of the reasons you can infact buy the next episodes of lost, desperate housewives, stargate, neighbours all on ..... yep you guessed it, good old ebay.co.uk

Downloading Season 2 Episode 10 ye bastards :D

I'm obsessed with lost and download it every wednesday everning when it's got a decent torrent...This is the first episdoe in like 4-5 weeks though (N)

Had episode 10 at 5am. 2 hours after it's release, and i was downloading it 10 minutes before any torrent site even knew it existed.

Muahahahahaha. ^_^

I'm sort of hooked on it now. Ploughing through all the episodes (downloaded) up to the most recent. It looks like a load of new people are going to be introduced which has pissed me off a bit, becuase it too confusing as it is.

I think the polar bears are manipulation of the little boys mind. Becuase he can make dice do what he wan't and read peoples minds and shit. :ermm:

Favorite person so far was the guy who got sucked into the engine. He didn't stand a chance poor begger.

Edited by JT!

I'm sort of hooked on it now. Ploughing through all the episodes (downloaded) up to the most recent. It looks like a load of new people are going to be introduced which has pissed me off a bit, becuase it too confusing as it is.

I think the polar bears are manipulation of the little boys mind. Becuase he can make dice do what he wan't and read peoples minds and shit. :ermm:

Favorite person so far was the guy who got sucked into the engine. He didn't stand a chance poor begger.

It's not in the boys mind. The polar bear is explained in season 2. You just have to pay attention. ;)

Episode 11 tonight. :D

It's not in the boys mind. The polar bear is explained in season 2. You just have to pay attention. ;)

Episode 11 tonight. :D

Hence me saying 'think'.

He was reading about polar bears, and was given one as a child. But that maby what they want you to think. :ermm:

Im sure it is, though too i mean when he was concentrating on the bird in the book an all.

then the polar bear in the comic book.

and did you noice the island with the magnetic forcefield round it in the comic . . . .dum dum dum.

Cant wait for tonight so will it be downloadable from like 10 o clock onwards cause they show it theyre at 9 dont they or is theyre a different time zona and all that malarky . .

as you can tell im hooked, but its truely amazing, and does remind me of a few king films, " the langoliers " in particular.

John Locke for the win :-

and how mint is "Ecko's" story , real coincidence fate on that one

Cant wait for tonight so will it be downloadable from like 10 o clock onwards cause they show it theyre at 9 dont they or is theyre a different time zona and all that malarky . .

Someones got trials on the brain. :lol::lol:

You won't see it on any torrent site until around 3am if i remember correctly.

My bro told me it takes about an hour for it to be put on the net from the time it's finished, and i think it's on at 9ish in the USA. SO 3am will be about right i would have thought. But with download speeds at 100kB/sec, it wont take too long to download. :rolleyes:

Someones got trials on the brain. :lol::lol:

My bro told me it takes about an hour for it to be put on the net from the time it's finished, and i think it's on at 9ish in the USA. SO 3am will be about right i would have thought. But with download speeds at 100kB/sec, it wont take too long to download. :rolleyes:

Although i start downloading it around 15 minutes before any torrent site knows it even exists. It's only 15 minutes, and i won't be watching it any sooner then you lot, but i don't care. :P

When I first watched episode one i thought it would only be 2-3 episodes. It is really dragging on now and its only a third of the way through :closedeyes: . It's killing me having to wait until Spring! to see the next ones. I downloaded a few episodes in season 2 and whats that all about with the black dude talking to his son who got kidnapped on the computer in the under ground bunker? To much stuff going on for my liking though.

I think its a set up, so the others can take mike.

cant believ the doc didnt look at the screen after he had seen the missing clips of the tape so he could of warned micheal.

that film bit seemed odd any explanations si?

you think the others split the clips so they would try and communicate hence getting led into the trap?

Were are you all downloading from :( do i need to register?

Bittorrent, http://www.bitmetv.org/ if theyre accepting registrations is probably a good start. I use newsgoups though so max speeds for me all the time (especially nice on a 10mb uni line)

Got 16 lots of Season 2 episodes going on ebay, been watching them today and the sets are going for £10 - £20. Im used to selling DVD-Rs for £1 each... money money money :)

Bittorrent, http://www.bitmetv.org/ if theyre accepting registrations is probably a good start. I use newsgoups though so max speeds for me all the time (especially nice on a 10mb uni line)

Got 16 lots of Season 2 episodes going on ebay, been watching them today and the sets are going for £10 - £20. Im used to selling DVD-Rs for £1 each... money money money :)

Nah says there not taking new registrations :(

Can episodes be sent over msn??