Last Lost

Davetrials

Pic

Does that say 537? :o

It's not in the boys mind. The polar bear is explained in season 2. You just have to pay attention. ;)

Episode 11 tonight. :D

Well i just watched episode 11. Without giving anything away, the last word on that episode made me laugh. Should get really interesting now. :-

Still didn't see anything regarding why the polar bears were there though. You'll have to drop me a PM because i must have missed something. :ermm:

Edited by JT!

• 3 months later...

Hehe, you really will ove it, the new series is on tv now too so dont watch any of them as they'll spoil it for you.

i had the whole of series one on my pc but only really downloaded them to look out for bits id missed.

get series 1 done with, series 2 is even better.

21 was pretty good but am i the only one that is getting pissed off with the fact the more they find the longer this f**kin series is going to drag on? like im losing the addiction i once used to get for lost.. purely because everything is so slow and takes forever to find out. ill keep watching it.. but im not going to be creaming myself over getting to watch it earlier than anyone else.... or downloading it 15min before any torrent sites even know about it :-

yea... its just like.. they have found 2 hatches.. well 3... or even 4 depending on how you look at it.. and there 6 of those experiment ones/orientation vids.. which they now have 2 of.... its going to be atleast 6 seasons at this rate. I will be about 29 when they are done with the bloody thing.

Oh yea.. and i think its just going to be experiment after expeiment.. writing down what people have been doing all day is as meaningless as pushing that bloody button. Why dont they just follow the pipe that sucks up the reports and sends them to the people? dig it up.. i would.

Edited by Spacemunkee

yea... its just like.. they have found 2 hatches.. well 3... or even 4 depending on how you look at it.. and there 6 of those experiment ones/orientation vids.. which they now have 2 of.... its going to be atleast 6 seasons at this rate. I will be about 29 when they are done with the bloody thing.

Oh yea.. and i think its just going to be experiment after expeiment.. writing down what people have been doing all day is as meaningless as pushing that bloody button. Why dont they just follow the pipe that sucks up the reports and sends them to the people? dig it up.. i would.

yeah exactly what i thought, then do that chineese guy in !

not the best of ideas of posting that map up eithyer, mad locke!

caus etheres the nursery hatch, the hatch the back half of plane found the original hatch and now the surveillance hatch !

and why didnt they cover the camera up that was watching them?

Someone told me they have scripts for 5 seasons.

But alexx then told me that they only write it 3 episodes in advance.

God knows whos right ;)

Nope its seven years worth of scripts, and that was at the end of seaeon one i heard that.

so we got some dragged out show on our hands.

only thing is if you want to start watching it you have to watch all of the previous ones or you'll be so confused and that will be a very long time if you have any type of daily commitments.

sam

Dosn't really matter how many scripts has been written or whatever, no ones really going to know what it's all about untill the very last episode of the very last season...

...but i'm sure Jack's going to shag someone on that episode. :D

Dosn't really matter how many scripts has been written or whatever, no ones really going to know what it's all about untill the very last episode of the very last season...

...but i'm sure Jack's going to shag someone on that episode. :D

Nah they wont find out shit in the end , so that when the money runs out they can script another season.

Nah they wont find out shit in the end , so that when the money runs out they can script another season.

I mean the very last episode of the very last season. ;)