Zona Zip Frame

scott13

i've bent my frame at the back wheel, so now i carnt get the back wheel off and if i try to bend it back there a chance it will snap. So i'm looking for a zona zip frame now and just wondering how much they are? ive found one on tartybikes in grey which i want for 200, but my mate says you get parts with that and just frame on its own is 160 but i cannot find it on the site any ideas? :S

Quote from Tarty

Zona Zip Frames... Special Christmas Deal!

The perfect way to upgrade your steed, without the hassle!

We're offering these popular frames with a FREE Cane Creek C2 headset (RRP £25), Echo/VP Bottom Bracket (RRP £12) and set of Echo 4-Bolt mounts (RRP £15). The Headset and Bottom Brackets are ready fitted, saving you additional fitting costs inconvenience.

Head over to the Frames section for full details!

Page..

Zona Zip 20"

Description:

- The latest mod frame to hit the market, at a bargain price!

- Full 7005 Aluminium Alloy construction.

- Down and Top Tube gussets supporting the standard 1 1/8" head tube.

- CNC Machined dropouts and side supporting plates for maximum stiffness!

- Dedicated 4-bolt Magura HS33 mounts, with a CNC machined plate stiffening the seat stays.

- Geometry is as follows:

- Chainstay: 362mm.

- Wheelbase: 1045mm.

- BB Height: +55mm.

- Reach (from the centre of the BB shell to the centre top of the head tube): 650mm. This is 50mm more than a T-Pro, offering loads of room in the cockpit!

- Available in Brushed Silver, or Dark Grey.

- No bashplate included, however we are able to supply a Zona one (identical to Onza, except a triangular cut out) for £15 extra if required.

- Weights: Brushed 2.125kg/4.67lbs, Painted 2.178kg/4.80lbs

Additional Information:

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DEAL!

FREE Cane Creek C2 headset (RRP £25), Echo/VP Bottom Bracket (RRP £12) and set of Echo 4-Bolt mounts (RRP £15). The Headset and Bottom Brackets are ready fitted, saving you additional fitting costs inconvenience!

Stock Information: Both colours in stock.

Price (inc. VAT): £199 (Dark Grey), £229 (Brushed), plus postage. Add £15 for a Zona Bashplate if required.

Read it??

Mat

You can just take out the axle in the hub to get the wheel out I should think. You might as well try bending the frame back, if the frame is already brocken like you said then it is pretty much worthless. Get a blowtorch, a hammer and a big piece of rock or metal or something that won't break and lie the frame down on it (the side that is bent at the bottom) and heat it up with the blow torch then wack it down with the hammer. I don't have a clue how long it will stay back to normal though. You could just get a hammer and put it back to normal without the blow torch. I would advise the blow torch though because it involves fire ;) .

What frame do you have at the moment?

And try giving Tartybikes a call to see if they can sort you out with just the frame.

They're bound to sort something out.

If not, try Supercycles.

I got my on from them, came pretty quickly (Y)

• 8 months later...

I would not trust supercycles in my opinion because there costumer service was terrible when i tried to get a re-fund on my bike because in the first week most of the things on it broke so i would go to tarty or selectbikes or somewhere like that

Try supercycles or trialsshop.co.uk. I have personally had a bad experiance with trialsshop due to getting orders wrong and slow postage but its up to you my friend. (Y)

Go zona's hopefully I'll be getting one soon.

King

you just got a new frame didnt you? :blink:

JK

EDIT: oh my god this thread is fricking old lol, i just noticed when i read it again.

JK

Edited by J-KAY

• 4 weeks later...