Website Template Ideas - Opinions?

• 2 months later...

Personally i think it looks nice already, i'm picky with backgrounds like you wouldnt believe and that one i like, get some more done on the site and try and keep the white text and borders going on they stand out. Would be nice to see if you can finish it as well as you've started.

stu (Y)

I don't really like that background. Also whoever said to make the bg smaller, you wouldn't make that background a set image, you'd do it in css with tiny pixle ones.

It's okay. Not my style but looks clean at the minute. I'd work with 900px x 600px or something.

:)

Done a couple since then, for the college radio station and college council.

Went for a couple of lighter, but equally as clean designs:

IPB Image

IPB Image

And with the scrolling sideways shiz, it will be set to be 100% across the page, so you wont be scrolling sideways.

On the bottom one the space in the top right may be used up, just playing about with ideas atm.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ho.

Im making a website for the college radio thingy.

Anyway ive made this template:

IPB Image

What do you think?

ATM I think it is too bland.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

i rekon it would look kool if u had maybe faded riding pics in the back layer. (assuming it has been created on photoshop) and also i found that creating a simple rollover image can be quite effective. just use your text already and edit it (save as seperate file) then put rollover on in dreamweaver.

i take it your gunna use an iframe? in the center so the different pages get shown inside your border?

hope i have helped/given you some ideas

//ollie :)