New 06 Echo Rims.

B.E.A.U

it was a rear rim rahhhhh and no one try argueing with me on that cause it was my facking bike.

the reason it went was because the day before loads of nipples facked so we had to cut the spokes and the rim as you would expect facked, so we had to like "bodge" it by tightening spokes on one side loads more than the other.

also i landed right on the edge, and im 13 stone....so to be honest i doubt a 521 with have come out of that without looking slightly flatter.

the rims are strong, and a hell of a lot stronger than the cnc'd ones. i got another and have beaten it and its only got a tiny flat spot in it.

where you land on the landing of that drop gap in brum?

i didnt land on the edge mate. erm my new vid is out soon you will see it in that, and yes jake it is the gap i tried but wasnt as bad because i felt more confident. owell i have a new one on the way soon lol. grind on them im not to sure about. dont think they hold a grind to good.

They hold grinds VERY well beau, the grind on mine is atleast 4-5 weeks old and still plenty sharp enough..........

I have given my rim a hammering, not on drop gaps as big as that mind, but i am alot bigger than most riders and mine has withstood all i have pelted at it, so i would recomend them to any one (Y)

Adam

ahem....... :- 5 rims 2 months :-:unsure:

to be honest they are poosticks IMO. after the first day of having one it was flatspotted. :ermm: since then theyve all flat spotted beyond repair. :blink::mellow::(

if its for 26" = Onza Hog, or a Sun doublewide, no drills silly.

although the 20" rims seem to be fine from what ive heard just the 26" are down the pan.

• 9 months later...