Hubs

new_to_trials

Thinking of new hubs well what are you going to get there is so may of them you have

onza

cris king

hope

gt

echo

All get hubs but really you what to get the best longer lasting more smooth nice looking hub that what i think your all thinking well really it only come down to these hubs

hope

cris king

For me i would have to for profile because of the noise there back and how nice there run and because the in the middle on hope and kings in the price.

So what you you lot think whats the best hub out there go people that have not to much money that only do a paper round and have been saving for a long time.

Edit echo for the look the do look so nice in there new colours.

sam :D

Edited by new_to_trials

You have spelp Chris King as cris king anyway, It's up to you to be honest, hopes have poo engagement, King's have mega engagement,Profile also have mega engagement.

It's about what look's best on your bike wich performs better i.e engagement's less skipping and what you can afford.

I am Runnin a Hope xc hub and have been doing for about a year now there alright, they skip when it's cold but when serviced there ok for a while, they have rubbish engagement i think it can be said.

I can't wait till my birthdday in june to be able to afford a Chris King hub.

Clarky :)