Luke Drewery Video One

Luke Drewery

Right, I have just finished my first video. Some of the riding is on my Czar, some on my old t-rex. This is my first go at editing, but I am chuffed with it. Comments are very much appreciated since its my first video, as they will help make my next video better. (Y) Riding is all street since I couldnt get to any natural locations with a camera. Heres the link;

tv.isg

Cheers, Luke. (Y)

Good vid dude, those lurches are coming on really really well, much better than me :blink:

Keep it up!

The only thing I'd do is put more hopping up and stuff in your vids (Y) Will be cool :)

Thanks for the post, nice one :D

Nathan :rolleyes:

Construtive critism coming here, I didn't like it. Theres quite a bit you need to do before your putting out very good vids. Firstly the camera quality wasn't good, there was nothing exiting about the vid, no alternative angles, use of surrounding etc. Alot of stuff was just you in your garden so there wasn't a whole lot of variation of scenery. Riding was okay, how long you been riding? Thats about it, mucho room for improvement.

Good vid dude, those lurches are coming on really really well, much better than me :blink:

Keep it up!

The only thing I'd do is put more hopping up and stuff in your vids (Y) Will be cool :)

Thanks for the post, nice one :D

Nathan :rolleyes:

What do you mean by lurches? Gaps to backwheel? Cheers for the comment though. :)

Construtive critism coming here, I didn't like it. Theres quite a bit you need to do before your putting out very good vids. Firstly the camera quality wasn't good, there was nothing exiting about the vid, no alternative angles, use of surrounding etc. Alot of stuff was just you in your garden so there wasn't a whole lot of variation of scenery. Riding was okay, how long you been riding? Thats about it, mucho room for improvement.

Thats true, I dont have a camera of my own at the minute and my parents dont like me taking theirs out that often, so until I get my own the locations are only going to be whats local to my house. :(

Keep them coming guys, Im looking for comments on riding/editing/music etc. (Y)

Was ok, I seen most of the footage from the clips you posted.

Some good riding though.

There was only a couple of clips in there that have been used before, some look similar to ones I have used before though.

that was a nice video, liked the end bit with the wheel

Cheers, the end bit was experimental, I had never seen it done before so I tried it. (Y)

Anyone else? Keep them coming guys. (Y)

There was only a couple of clips in there that have been used before, some look similar to ones I have used before though.

Cheers, the end bit was experimental, I had never seen it done before so I tried it. (Y)

Anyone else? Keep them coming guys. (Y)

Anyone? Not many replies and lots of views. :(

downloading now.

cant wait luke ^_^

edit when im done,

EDIT:

MINT, but there could of been a few mre variations thrown into it.

i think you are a better rider than you have shown in the vid and cant wait to see the best riding come out in a video form... :)

still a great vid,

lil bill (Y)

Edited by billocks

downloading now.

cant wait luke ^_^

edit when im done,

EDIT:

MINT, but there could of been a few mre variations thrown into it.

i think you are a better rider than you have shown in the vid and cant wait to see the best riding come out in a video form... :)

still a great vid,

lil bill (Y)

Cheers Billy, I got a very similar comment on OTN. Because I havent got a camera of my own filming in varied locations is hard for me at the minute. Hopefully I am getting one for my birthday then some serious filming will be done. (Y)

Anyone else watched it?

Well i thought the video was really bad.

The quality was terrible and conditions etc completely killed the video in my opinion (N)

Crap having half the video in you garden as well!

Shame about the editing as well. I just didnt find it fun to watch at all.

The only bit i actually liked was the ending with the wheel....

No more like that, Please! :ermm:

Edited by STEVE-0

Well i thought the video was really bad.

The quality was terrible and conditions etc completely killed the video in my opinion (N)

Crap having half the video in you garden as well!

Shame about the editing as well. I just didnt find it fun to watch at all.

The only bit i actually liked was the ending with the wheel....

No more like that, Please! :ermm:

What didnt you like about the editing?

I have explained about the lack of different locations in the video, I dont have a camera of my own yet...

What do you mean by conditions?

Edited by scunnytrials

sorry, but stop asking people for their opinions. if they wanna leave you a comment they will. i kind of knew what to expect in the vid from your previous clip(s) and the quality was shocking and the editing was poor. try and get out of your back garden more (Y)

sorry..

improve your riding then maybe comments will come jumping over a piece of string is great if you want to do a demo but ina video its f**king boring to f**k plus seein the same thing over an over again gets boring also! dont put clips you've already shown in a video you can be proud of your riding but not too proud.