Birmingham Ride

Fishy

Anyone up for a ride in b'ham on the 4th of february? FANCY DRESS!! this time there has be to people actually wearing fancy dress unlike last time, where Bigman and Rob were the only ones. Be a bit of fun if anyone's interested.

cheers

jOefish!

i might come.. but i dont think the idea of fancy dress appeals to anyone.. the fact that its not to celebrate anything.. .

just have a normal ride in birmingha,.. i might be up for it.. see if i get my trials riding powers back quick enough.. we will see

Yeah i was just thinking that, the only reason i said that was because i can fit my afro wig over my helmet :D which is pretty cool

If I can come dressed as a sound engineer (i.e. what I normally wear), I'm in. Might have to bugger off for a few hours midday-ish for band practice though.

I've got a band practice between 3 and 6pm, but other than that, whenever. Preferably after 6 and ride til early morning. I'm gonna PM a load of guys, see if we can get a big ride going (Hah, yeah right).

Okay, looks like this ain't gonna happen today, so is anyone up for it next weekend? A lot of people are saying they can. 6pm in Victoria square next Saturday sound good?