Heatsink Coust Pads

Luke Drewery

Does anyone know if the heatsink coust pads are for sale yet? If so how do I order? It says nothing about them on the website. I got an email a few days ago saying that coust pads are now available in aluminium and powerpad backings, along with the new 24UK frame etc. I want to try some as my heatsink blues are nearly dead!

Cheers, Luke. (Y)

Edited by scunnytrials

i thought 20 quid for the normal pads was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay steep to be honest. considering, 50p for backings 8 quid for pad, lets say 5 quid for him cuttin and glueing. that still doesnt come abouve 15 quid :P

edited for retards: in this particular post i am refering to the plastic backed coust pads made by fatmike.

Edited by mat hudson

£40 is meeeeeeeental... 10 euros for the material needed, and I managed to cut mine down to size in about 10 mins with a stanley knife (first time I'd ever cut it, and had to work it out as I went along so it'd be faster after), then £3 for the epoxy resin to glue them in... Didn't take much to do the pads, so that's about 50p for materials for that pad, which = £11-12 so far, so that's gonna be a nice bit of mark-up on there... Even if the backings were £20, that still leaves £7 leaving a quid for postage...

Dammit, I wanna buy 'em. Make 'em cheaper though :P

Does anyone know if the heatsink coust pads are for sale yet? If so how do I order? It says nothing about them on the website. I got an email a few days ago saying that coust pads are now available in aluminium and powerpad backings, along with the new 24UK frame etc. I want to try some as my heatsink blues are nearly dead!

Cheers, Luke. (Y)

Email steve directly, this isnt the place to contact businesses...