Chavs

Alun Goch

I have seen this word "Chav" used a lot on this forum but I have absolutely no idea what the word means. So I have to ask, what in the blue blazes is a "Chav"?

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

CHAV, CouncilHouseAndViolence

personally i think their whole attitude towards others is the main reason so many of us want to 'smash their faces in' but some are alright.

it has been established on this forum time and time again that CHAV's are inconsiderate wankers, but some people (me included) have them as companions, colleges and friends so it would be innappropriate to slate them unnessaserally.

I have seen this word "Chav" used a lot on this forum but I have absolutely no idea what the word means. So I have to ask, what in the blue blazes is a "Chav"?

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

CHAV, CouncilHouseAndViolence

I thought It stood for Council House And Vandal :-

Oh well, It could just be both?!

I don't know lol ;)

Sam

Edited by bikerboysam1

:P Well i think the best way to get rid of chavs if they run after you and try and nick your bike is buy some from fire crackers from somewhere then light them and throw them at them and then they will no not to think they are the "boys"

hope this helps Jay

Eh? :Slol

My friends...THIS is what you want. I have 4 cans of it and it's the best thing ever made.

We sprayed it on my mate when he was passed out drunk, and he had a green face for a week it was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Lmfao what a great idear have you seen the pics of the manikin :lol: that would be so funny.

rickyb

Well, now I know what "Chav" is short for but, what does it Mean? What is a council house? From reading the posts Chavs' can be spotted by the way they dress. Can someone give me a description on how Chavs' dress?

Keep riding,

Deadly Venom

i think the best thing is to type chav into google search! that shpuldb bring you all the answers you need!

I know its off topic but another girl (Y) , How long have you been riding and what bike?

This is gonna sound really stupid but technically I don't ride but I'm gonna start hopefully... my bf rides trials and I've got really into it because of him, so hopefully this summer I'll start :D

Makes me sound a bit like a stupid bimbo though doesn't it :P

xxx

Becky-x,

No, it doesn't make you look like a stupid bimbo. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Anzo,

After looking at the photos you posted and reading a description it shocks me that you guys would even be slightly intimidated by people like that. The U.S. is packed full of people just like that. Walking around like the own the joint, wearing high priced track suits and sneakers and do not do a lick of exercise.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

i FOOKIN hate Chavs and pikeys- real knobheads

two things happened-

one- whilst i was ridin at southampton a bunch of pikeys (or chavs) surrounded me asking me to pull a tailwhip or a BACKFLIP, i went "im a trials rider and we dont pull moves like that, they're for bmxs, why dont you all ask them at the skateparks?" then called me the shittiest rider around. ever.

two- with my friends, we were signing (we're deaf) then a bunch of little chavs across the road stared at us like we're aliens from another planet, we ignored them then they started impersonating us with our signing, that is way off too offensive, we still ignored them, one of my friends told them to piss off our "turf" ( no chavs wanted there) then they came up on us, they were about 11-13 year olds really short and they called us thicks, rehabs, gays etc.

then all we did was stood up, then they ran off......... little gobshites, wonder their parents are like!?!

chavs go and f**k yourselves

Pat

(any chavs in this forum- get your heads checked)

i FOOKIN hate Chavs and pikeys- real knobheads

two things happened-

one- whilst i was ridin at southampton a bunch of pikeys (or chavs) surrounded me asking me to pull a tailwhip or a BACKFLIP, i went "im a trials rider and we dont pull moves like that, they're for bmxs, why dont you all ask them at the skateparks?" then called me the shittiest rider around. ever.

two- with my friends, we were signing (we're deaf) then a bunch of little chavs across the road stared at us like we're aliens from another planet, we ignored them then they started impersonating us with our signing, that is way off too offensive, we still ignored them, one of my friends told them to piss off our "turf" ( no chavs wanted there) then they came up on us, they were about 11-13 year olds really short and they called us thicks, rehabs, gays etc.

then all we did was stood up, then they ran off......... little gobshites, wonder their parents are like!?!

chavs go and f**k yourselves

Pat

(any chavs in this forum- get your heads checked)

well said my freind!!

p.s. are you riding southampton anytime soon as it would be nice to see some new faces lol?

si. (Y)