Chavs

Alun Goch

personally i dont mind them as alot of my mates are fairly chavvy, i even get classed as one by some people purly for the reason of who i hang out with.but there are a few acceptions,like the one's who go around drinking white lightning starting fights because you looked at them in the wrong way apparently.i live in an area where im surrounded by them, you wouldnt expect it from a small town but they are everywhere, i've just learnt to get on with them as much as i can, if they dont bother me then i dont care what they do. :closedeyes:

personally i hate chavs they do my head in all because the way they go around thinking they are bigger and harder than everyone else when in actual fact they're not.

theres a guy in my school that has to go through the notorious chav area round here to get to his mates house, one time he went up there he got jumped by about 20 of them who left him missing 2 teeth and a broken jaw, do u know y? because he listens to metal and hard rock, wears trench coats and goth boots and has long hair.

some people think chavs are ok on there own, i nearly had a punch up with 1 who spat at me and called me a mosher when i was on my way to local skate park :S un called 4 :angry:

because partz is never off topic...never :lol:

:lol: I see my reputation preludes me :):D

I've actually read the thread this time and it seems to me that most of the issues raised here should be raised with either a police officer or a parent or someone from a local council. We can still all share our stories here though (Y)

I have to say that the amount of visible chavs around my area is decreasing, either they're in hibernation because its cold, or they've been pinched (Y) (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

( i don't really mean that, i'm just angry, i don't want to get in any unneccessary trouble)

:lol: awww, bless him. Basically, he'll get whats coming to him. Who gives a f**k if you get in trouble, he shouldn't be going around doing what he's going. If its not going to be you, it'll be someone else...so teach the little shit a lesson.