Hi.. I'm New.

*Drew*

New to it all!! :D:rolleyes:

Hi. . Names Andrew but most Call me Drew. . or Andy.

Live in Derby and normally get my fun out of snowboarding! B) Just got back from Canada last week and now only really get to go riding like once a week so was wanting to start something else mad and fun that has high risks!! :lol:

Wanted to try a bit of BMXing for ages but with how much Snowboarding costs never got round to it! Used to ride around on a a nice shiny Mongoose BMX years ago when i was like 16 so 9 years ago now! haha! used to go to the BMX track on Alvaston park/ Derby just to blip it round the track not doing anything special. :rolleyes:

Anyways. . have no buds who do it (well one but hes in Norwich) and don't know the 1st thing about it!! so be great if you could point me in the right direction i guess. As Canada drained my bank account will be a few weeks yet i guess til i end up buying a bike but in mean time be good to hear peeps thoughts on what to get, what to stay away from. .you know. . all that kinda jazz!

Could say i'm just gonna be looking for a bike i can hammer around the streets for now listening to my music trying very lame tricks up and down kerbs! ha ha ha!! and remembering how to ride a bike!! ha ha!! nah. . that i can do. Been looking around the site at a few pics. . . .and fook!! some awesome shots!!! some mad mad stuff.

Anyways. . thats it for now and thanks in advance!! B)

This is a site for trial biking (different sport) and i think i read your post right, that you want to get back into bmxing umm otheriwse if your wanting to ride trials try get something like T-vee try www.onza.com (might be www.onza.co.uk actually) lol

trials is much more than that man, i usd to ride bmx and mtb dj. trials is way better. friendier people takes a bit more skill, more fun etc. its such a fun sport. you really should start. i asume you dont know much about trials, well basically, theres 3 different types of bike:

mod : 20inch high nice and flicky low standover.

24: as bmx street as it gets not as long or low as normal trials bikes. stil waaaaaaaaaaay flicky and most importantley, scenester cool B)

stock : the bigest wheelsize 26". not as chuckable as mods or 24" bikes, however easily put up stff. i ride stock, i really like it. so do lots of people.

i cant type anymore, im gonna go get more beer.....................................

EDIT: im gay

Edited by mat hudson

Can people stop doing these threads, there fukin anoying. Everyone does them,and dont need to. "Hi Im new" its pointless and nobody cares. <_<

soz ard theres nothing wrong with people saying hello when there new

Edited by stevecoust

Can people stop doing these threads, there fukin anoying. Everyone does them,and dont need to. "Hi Im new" its pointless and nobody cares. <_<

Then again i'd much rarther people keep writing new topics about them being "new" and having a few questions on the sport so they can learn. Rarther than pointless topics by p**cks who don't even bother to read the first post :closedeyes: