Stolen Kona Cindercone

guineasmithpig

Sorry mods, stolen bike area appears to be closed to new replies. Move it if you can/need to

2004 Kona Cindercone - 17.5in frame, smoke grey

Marzocchi MZ Race forks - black

Mainly Deore groupset, with XT mech and silver (alivio?) cranks, shimano logo on arms

shimano cable discs with avid fr1 levers

Mavic X117 (i think) rims on black shimano hubs, tioga terra firma tyres

Shimano spd pedals

has silver bottle cage and pump bracket on downtube, and specialozed saddle bag

small paint chips on top and downtube, also pinched cable on toptube where someone tried stealing it before!

is in v good condition, looks a little dusty at time of theft. was stolen from Oxford Brookes University, Gipsy Lane campus at Headington Hill on Friday 3rd February between 9am and 1.30pm. cut through a Kryptonite cable lock to take the bike, and lock was not left at the scene.

if anyone has information of the whereabouts of this bike please contact me on 07879 224466. i'm a poor student type and can't afford to replace it, and am EXTREMELY pi**ed off about someone taking my bike which i worked hard to pay for. may have to sell my trials bike to replace it as i don't really ride it much these days.

f**k sake not another one!

I know how you feel mate my bike was stolen aswell. i dont live in oxford so i doubt ill see it.

Chances are the theifs know your bike is worth money and alredy have somone lined up to buy it, sorry to sound negative but i think its more than likley alredy gone. Altho keep looking on ebay and go to all local bike shops with photos also make up some stolen posters and stick them around uni someone has got to know somthing.

Chin up mate.

Dont some locks come with insurance? So if your bike gets stolen and the lock is broken they will cover you a certain amount??

True, but its only locks that cost about £80, like the top end kryptonite ones and some other make I have forgotten lol

Get up to £2000 i think it is if a thieving b*****d gets through the lock

man that sucks!

dont sell the trials beast. havent been riding with u in a while but wud like to see u out again!

a lot of those konas go missing, ive heard of about 2/3 going missing from people who got them at our halfords store. they r sweet bikes though ahh.

i someone did that to me id buy a baseball bat and walk/ride round on another ride - find em and do em. even if they say they bought it from someone, they cud well be lying.... make sure it IS your bike though 1st ;) hehe