Tyke Trial Round1

Waynio

Just thought i would let people know and also ask who will be going?

first competition of the year at addingham hopefully will be as good as the Fun trial we had at the new quarry in oakworth we used last month.

There will be a food van there this time (Y):) so there will be hot chocolate/tea/coffee and also a few butties the be had too. that was the main concern from the last event that most spectators just said they could have done with a buttie van.

Waynio.........................

YAY i'm not working that day so i may have to make it to the only trial i will have a chance to come to this year.

Probably just to have a fun day, very little chance of riding so if push comes to shove i think i may have to do my civil duty and observe.........only thing i need is a lift so i may have to nicely ask you Mr Bucky seen as you live so close to me......or even the good man that is Wayne?!? (Y):-

We will be there, i will either be observing or riding, but it wont be elite unfortunatley guys, as i will only have had my plaster off four days and i dont want to go knackering my wrist. so if i do ride it will be in inter or something like that. expert if im lucky!! dab my way through!!

joE! (Y):-