Is It Possible To Delete Your Account

stevecoust

Hi, i know what you mean i think, like when i registered i used the wrong name and i tried to register again and it said that my e-mail address was already being used for another account so i had to just give that log in name to my sister so i could start fresh again. Is this the similar situation that you are in? If so then if someone would take it for you, but just explain to them that they never have to log in.

Hope this helped Allen.

P.S I know that there is probably an easy way round it but i don't know of one sorry.

Hi, i know what you mean i think, like when i registered i used the wrong name and i tried to register again and it said that my e-mail address was already being used for another account so i had to just give that log in name to my sister so i could start fresh again. Is this the similar situation that you are in? If so then if someone would take it for you, but just explain to them that they never have to log in.

Hope this helped Allen.

P.S I know that there is probably an easy way round it but i don't know of one sorry.

yeah he cant remeber his username thats why he isnt logged in or posting a topic. :P

You can't.

If you want to change your username either get validated (read the guidlines and actually follow them) or sign up again under a different name/email address...

Jon

You still can't change your username when your validated. Can you? :ermm:

If you can't put sufficient effort into your posts to be validated then i'm sure Tom and Danny wont want to put effort into changing your name.

I believe stevecoust wants to delete his accouint and start again because he was warned for (knowingly)breaking the rules.

Don't bother PMing me asking me to change your name either.

Jon