Any One Been To Amsterdam?

Richie

Use what labels you will for humans , Holland is very culturally diverse , even my small village . I'm surprised at how many of you have been here , well Amsterdam at any rate . Group ride round my place sometime ? :D

( Seriously , we need to show the Dutch what the Hell trials is , I feel like the village idiot being the only rider in South Holland .)

Edited by Endohopper

I'm obviously from a school of political correctness that doesn't exist outside the relms of Suffolk - carry on

I'll moan too... just cos someone says black or blacks, doesn't mean they're racist, for example:

'Black blackedy black black blacks, guess what's next? BLACK.'

Is that racist? No. It's just a word, hilariously repeated.

However if i said, 'Burn all the blacks they stink like gypsies', then yeah fair do's that might class as racist :shifty:

My god we'r going way o.t.t on racism! I mean it's turning round now, i know "people who arent white" (which is just as bad way 2 sum them up realy) who discrimminate against whites! it's f**king stupid, leave him alont he messed up the sentence!