I Broke Kris's Fly Guys...

JoNnY__Mc

sorry about the forks matey, i will give what little money i can towards your newens... i think they where already cracked to be honest... thinking about it i jumped over the bars so they musta snapped under their own wieght...

sorry again mate

Jonny

yeah but u didn't really jump over the bars, you kind of hung on to them and jumped your legs over then pile drivered the bike into the floor. :(

cheers for the money though, i'm not complainaing about receiving some more of it :D .

cheers for the money though, i'm not complainaing about receiving some more of it :D .

yeah right - thats very good of him I think..

Is that standard breaking other peoples bikes etiquette then? I guess it depends how old the bits are

why does the linky not work ?

yeah right - thats very good of him I think..

Is that standard breaking other peoples bikes etiquette then? I guess it depends how old the bits are

why does the linky not work ?

The forks were about 5 weeks old :- . If i broke something on his bike i'd most definately pay towards getting it replaced, if not i'd replace it fully. Its just being a decent person, if you break something of someone elses you get it sorted... simple as.

I still love you though jon :D