Joe Baxter Natural Video

joe b

Yeah to answer a few peoples question, i will be entering expert like Alex said. (Y) I run MaJic pads on a Try All rim!! Na my balls are fine, didnt really do anything on that crash. Was pretty funny though :lol: .

Cheers for all the positive feedback so far but keep it coming :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

sorry to moan, but this is the sort of thing that ruins it for others. i know a lot land owners of good trials spots are gettin annoyed with trials riders trespassing on their land and as such, if they do have days when they allow riding, they are less willing to let trials riders ride. Another similar problem was with litter at Dudwood http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=70315&hl=

these can also cause problems when it comes to organising competitions, makin it harder to find venues and stuff........

ahhh shadape :)

Nice vid Joe i actually enjoyed a natural video :S

Editting was good, dident like the slowing down at times :P

cheers andy

your not allowed to ride at knabb 'out of comp', if the farmer catches you on there he wouldn't be very happy and could ruin chances for local comps to be held there....

comp arent being held there anymore its too dangerous, nice video joe was good

Edited by Gaz M