Think Im Needing To See Peoples Veiws.

Synergy

its hard to mod a car. and it costs a bomb.

i got a corsa just because there cheap to run and insure. i got some alloys and thats about it. stereo obviously.

dont bother on your first car. it wont be quick so theres no point anyways. 1.2 with a crazy body kit...yeah mate your kewl.

you can do a few minor things to make it acceptable. like alloys. echaust for a bitta noise but thats about it.

simon (worthing one) can justify my car is a pimp mobil.

get a bike and ride.

simon

Edited by thechink

I've done a bit of car modding in the past -

IPB Image

As you can see i've applied a few mods -

First one being the quad colour faux leather steering wheel colour, in green, red, blue and yellow. Really brightens up the car and beefs the steering wheel up for precision handling and road feedback.

Secondly we have the beige seat covers, front and rear. Black, red and white diagonal stripes add that modern sporty feel.

Moving onto the rear window tints. Custom cut to fit the rear windows, they provide extra shade for the rear passengers on sunny days.

Last but not least - the custom fitted stereo mono (not pictured). Centrally placed, dashboard mounted cardboard constructed speaker enables all passengers to listen both medium and long wave radio. Complete with tuning dial and 5 manual presets.

Now thats a proper car.