Liverpool

tom e

Maybe, depending on the date. Be warned about Police though, Adam and Lee got their bikes confiscated and were awarded £80 fines for riding at the Pier Head!! This is simply ridiculous when you think of all the bottle smashing scally thugs that create riots every Saturday night, and the Police do nothing!! Makes me angry. Not like they were doing damage or getting in peoples' way.

So best stick to south docks, north docks (if you dare!!) and the outskirty bits. Would avoid town centre, Pier Head and Albert Dock.

Maybe, depending on the date. Be warned about Police though, Adam and Lee got their bikes confiscated and were awarded £80 fines for riding at the Pier Head!! This is simply ridiculous when you think of all the bottle smashing scally thugs that create riots every Saturday night, and the Police do nothing!! Makes me angry. Not like they were doing damage or getting in peoples' way.

So best stick to south docks, north docks (if you dare!!) and the outskirty bits. Would avoid town centre, Pier Head and Albert Dock.

yer, heard about this, bloomin' shocking!

anyway, maybe we should arrange it somewhere different, then maybe a ride in liverpool once the coppers have walmed down :closedeyes:

i was thinking a southport ride would be quality?

ta

Will

otters pool prom then into town, south docks working our way up and finally f**king the cops up the arse while we session the uni and hospital areas.

wayne might be coming down if i can bully him into it for a few days riding around the 15th april...

i'm definately up for it, theres been far too liverpool rides recently