20'' Ashton Tut Tut Tut

shucksmith1

im a fully trianed industrial welder so the welding wont be a problem. as for the heat treatment it shouldnt cause that many problems. as the area of the mounts dont coinside with anymajor weld so i wont cause a disbalence in the weld and the aluminium frame. as for paint that is abit of a down side but it will be worth it.

cheers

matt

correct me if im wrong but im sure they are kitted in with the same componentry as base bikes which i have to say does have some what to be not the greatest components ever . so if u have bashplate on a mod its taken from stock is it ? i think not it offers more security so you dont go thorugh as many freewheels chains and fixed cogs as novas go through chav owners

correct me if im wrong but im sure they are kitted in with the same componentry as base bikes which i have to say does have some what to be not the greatest components ever . so if u have bashplate on a mod its taken from stock is it ? i think not it offers more security so you dont go thorugh as many freewheels chains and fixed cogs as novas go through chav owners

Er,

IPB Image

Problem solved? ;)

Has anyone got the frame but with a better spec.

Put some pictures up if you have.

Callum

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Your wish is my command :P Heres my baby!!! Naturaly there is no more tape :P Zip tied now (Y) Has now been treated to monty stem and risers, and will soon, once its fixed, be wearing a hope c2 up front, and I will soon be trying rear vee to match the vee mounts (Y)

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

Cheers mate :) It is a beast eh! Rides like a dream!!!!

netime mate.......i was looking into getting one....but was put off by the fact that it had v mounts and the.......interesting spec

Spose for the price though could always splash out and upgrade it.

I've never ridden one,take it she a nice ride then (Y)

Ben

netime mate.......i was looking into getting one....but was put off by the fact that it had v mounts and the.......interesting spec

Spose for the price though could always splash out and upgrade it.

I've never ridden one,take it she a nice ride then (Y)

Ben

Yeah the vee mounts are annoying!!!! evolution adapters :@ thats why i am going to try vees, sooo many people say they are awesome so i will find out :P And i was lucky, got it frame only off my cousin for £55 :P And she is the sex!!!! bunnyhops with no effort :P especially since i whacked the monty risers on :wub:

• 8 months later...

i ride a justice 20 and ones you have done it up it feels mint and the frame is one of the nicest frames i have ever seen (well not the best) and riden and i am a begginer but ones you put some new forks on it and maguras its mint. (Y)

question.

does it have justice 26" forks? looks like it

not a bad frame but the spec... (N)

i think it might do because i put them next to a 26inch bike and they looked the same hight