Who Is Your Favourite Pro?

mini

Hi again, i was just wondering who is your favourite pro/pro's are? Please just leave who your favourite pro/pro's are and why.

To start this topic off my two favourite riders are Benito Ross and Tra. They have really inspired me and every time i see one of their videos it makes me want to go and do something bigger or better on my bike. :D

Thanks from Stuart. (Y)

P.S. Sorry if this topic has already been posted i have searched.

Edited by mini

I look up to Sam Wheeler so much. I like everything about him the way he rides, What he rides, The way he talks don't ask why and hes style with everything. He is such a decent bloke and a respectable rider alround and i love him!

I like CLS and Benito Ros as they are class riders alround and in many ways do their own things.

• 9 months later...

Danny Holroyd

Ali C

Phil Feeney

Danny Mac

Rowan Johns

(My mate. Not pro. He rides street, but he is my inspiration.)

EDIT:

Dylan Tremblay have to be on my list aswell (super nice guy. given me lotta inspiration. was lucky enough to meet and ride with him once :) )

Jared Jesperson

Shawn Danny

Ryan Leech

And a super tech guy, I dont remember the name (ride for Sinister bikes)

Edited by GTF

26'': Kenny Belaey, amazing rider and very nice guys aswell

does alot of promotion for trials aswell

20'': Hard one here, i'm sure if i can call marco grosenik a pro, he is #25 in the uci ranking though..

so well Marco Grosenik if he counts, amazing style and seems very dedicated, hes a huge inspiration for me aswell

Rick koekoek deserves a mention aswell, only 19 years old but #10 on the ucu ranklist, very talented rider

Chris akrigg is one of my favorite riders, with his origonal lines and unique style.

I also like Butler and Rob poyser because every time i ride with them everyone has a good larf.

There arn't really any pro's in trials though to be honest, just really good riders that can be considered 'pro'. When i think of pro i think of someone that can make a living from riding their bike.