What Hub For My T-pro ?

I think your talking about a rear hub, the onza t-master hubs are very good, I haven't had a problem with either of the two I have. There are loads of forks to choose from, its just a case of looking around and seeing what you have to spend etc.

hey.

ive got myself a T-Pro and theres no problem with the hub. What you wanna change is the freewheel, acs claws suck in my opinion. Ive had so many problems with mine.

Im changing it as soon as i get the money. Hopefully by the end of March as thats when the new tensile freewheel comes out.

only thing on my t-pro that i have had a problem with were the plastic hoses for the maguras but i have the steel ones now and nothing since, personally the rear hubs on the t-pro are good at the start. And as randomhero said just save up for a better freewheel like the Tensile ones because they are £30+

for forks just get some second hand ones i got my koxx forks for £30 posted was bargin and have lasted ages they are a good choice

for hubs id say the old echo 1s (unsure of name) but come on the echo rims with the squares in you can usally pick them up dead cheap as there fairly old

cheers fergie

orite ...cheers people for the advice just ordered some viz hubs, which where quite cheap £40 for the front and £35 for the rear as for the forks some thought is seriously needed

thanks allot

andy(Y)

zoo forks

they look lovely on a t-poo - they're about 15 quid cheaper than the echo cnc ones and they weigh half as much as the standard t-pro ones