Vid's......

joe parker

well, i think it all depends on how good the rider is in the vid, and if it has bails in(bails are the best), but personally i prefer street vids. they seem more interresting, where as natural vids are the all the same. However, i do love natural, and you can get some great footage from life on the rocks. (Y)

Natty is ALOt more harder to film and to get good shots/camera angles than street. Street is pretty fun to watch, because then you near enough get to see how big most of the stuff is that the rider is doing.

I like to see a mixture of natty and street in a vid though, it makes it more fun :)

Street and natural can both be good to watch

But overwall i like watching natural vids because there are usually more lines in natural than street

And natural is more harder so its better quality (Y)

Bolty................

Natural, my main gripe with most video's is that they don't show sections as such, most are one move after another.

The ultimate vid for me would be unedited natural sections, which is why im dying for someone to take footage at the comp today.....