Reccomend Me A Hub...

Jez

To have a Ronnie laced to it...I'm not after something uber-expensive, just summat I can whack an 8spd cassette on til I have some more cash. Cheap and cheerful please, can't afford hope stuff :P I'd like summate that can still take a battering though if poss. Don't really care what it looks like.

strong as fook, no sponge, rarely skip if at all, i found it only skipped while riding long distances, so not a problem for trials. I never had any problem with the axles.

they last about 6 months with harsh riding, what broke on mine was a spring, one which makes the pawls click. that snapped, you can't buy spares, so another £30 is ok. also, it is made held together buy heating up the aluminium so it expands, then they insert a steel ring which holds the part where the pawls click into. that came loose on one, which was very gay.

ive been through 4, but now im on an hope xc, as i got a whole wheel for £35 so I thought, meh.

good, cheap hubs, and a bargin at that price.

What does `Ti-Glide` mean? Titainium........er` :blink:

Sos, for thread pinch!

Ti-glide means that the hub has a ti free hub body.. or some people use it to describe the old three piece hopes which had a piece of ti in the middle with alloy cups bonded on with a ti free hub..

IPB Image

Get a hope, there the best hub for the money and they are piece of piss to fix if they go wrong (which is very rarely) i've had mine over 7 years, only one axle and one set of bearings.. B)