Mototrials, anyone else ride it?

alrtie i myself do not ride they say im too crazy but i do got with my friend who is a rider i am sort of the camera man. We are from telford and go in the market drayton and waales clubs where do you ride with and what. my mate his dad and his mate are on sum good old fantics lol

I do, I ride a beta rev-3 05 125cc but i am getting the 07 when it comes out hopefully if i leave school and get a job. I have been riding it for 3 years now all over scotland.

What about you, where do you ride? What bike? Also how long have you been riding?

Thanks Allen.

I do, I ride a beta rev-3 05 125cc but i am getting the 07 when it comes out hopefully if i leave school and get a job. I have been riding it for 3 years now all over scotland.

What about you, where do you ride? What bike? Also how long have you been riding?

Thanks Allen.

Hi

been riding for about a year and a half now just won the youth b championship in my club.

i ride in north yorkshire and i have a 06 beta 125!

Hi

been riding for about a year and a half now just won the youth b championship in my club.

i ride in north yorkshire and i have a 06 beta 125!

Congratulations on you're win mate. I love the 06 my mate has it but its a 270. Do you do ant of the british championships?

Hey guys,

I have just started, 3 weeks ago. I joined the local club out here in france and they lend me a scorpa sy125 longride i think it is, 4 stroke! Sweet bike, and i love the sport! Hopefully start doing some comps next year (Y) Also i found out that in france there is a big 4 day trial! Great thing is its run by my club, so the trial is gonna be 20mins away :P SHould be awesome, i will probably be a marshal (Y)

Hey guys,

I have just started, 3 weeks ago. I joined the local club out here in france and they lend me a scorpa sy125 longride i think it is, 4 stroke! Sweet bike, and i love the sport! Hopefully start doing some comps next year (Y) Also i found out that in france there is a big 4 day trial! Great thing is its run by my club, so the trial is gonna be 20mins away :P SHould be awesome, i will probably be a marshal (Y)

Hi, I have also seen you on trials central. It is so good of you're club to lend you a bike! Yeah it is a four stroke.

Are you ridding in the france four day? It sounds like a good trial.

Allen.

I have a gas gas txt250 2000 model. Im in the dunfermline and lanarkshire clubs

Hi mate, Do you ride any of the scottish school boy championship rounds? Just i have ridden the last few of the lanarkshire clubs school boy rounds and really enjoyed them, I was at the one in Milnathort (sp). Were you there?

Allen.

is this trial that you are on about this coming up weekend? and if so is it at the bottom of scotland or rite at the top? :blink:

Hi, No the trial that is on this weekend is in Aberdeen (the second round of the scottish school boy championships,) just outside on the north side can't remember where though sorry. It will be on www.trialscentral.com somewhere around if not then on the sacu website www.sacu.co.uk (Y)

Allen.

yo bikerdude2004uk seen you before asking about maintainance on trials central! you have a kind club if they are lending you a bike! were abouts in france do you ride? :)

Well only been riding for 3 weeks :P But i ride in the creuse, i have ridden once in st christophe where my club is based and once in sardent where the 4 day is being held!

Hi, I have also seen you on trials central. It is so good of you're club to lend you a bike! Yeah it is a four stroke.

Are you ridding in the france four day? It sounds like a good trial.

Allen.

I wont be riding the 4 day because i have only been riding for 3 weeks and i need to practice, get all licences ect, but seeing as its only 20mins away i will be there, i think i will be marshalling :)

:D when is the french 4 day? and is it also open to the youth classes?

Might have to ride it if possible! :lol:

The french 4 day is...... 16th-19th July More info can be found HERE

Its pretty lucky realy, i moved to france, and was just randomly chatting with my english teacher when it popped up that i rode mtb trials, so she asked if i wanted to try mototrials, so i said YES :P so i went to the next meeting of the club and gave it a go, turned out it came soooo naturally and now im addicted :P And realy good is that the 4 day is only 10 mins away from me (Y)

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

I ride moto trials.I sort of dont have a bike at the moment but ive been lending my dads mates gas gas 250 for the last few months.Im getting an 05 125 gas gas soon though so that should be good.I could even get a 06 but thats only if i stop doing motocross and do trials.Its very hard deciding :unsure: It sucks :

I went from Yam TY 80, 125, 250, 98 Montesa, 02 Sherco to 04 Montesa (which I bought brand new at the time).

Riding for 11/12 years, got bored and packed in. Its a fun sport, but to keep it 'entertaining' when you've been riding over a decade is difficult.

When you master the basics and most of the advanced stuff, I started doing a lot of trick riding...at that point there just wasn't much point in riding, people get a bit snotty when you compete as a trickrider in competitions, so I gave biketrials a go...never looked back.

I'll probably go back to it one day, whenever I can be arsed saving up for a new bike, but I think It'll be a while yet, just so I can forget the basics of mototrials and have some fun learning it all again.

hi i do moto trials ive been doing it since i was four, i have a 2005 sherco and i dont mean to brag but i am pretty good :- thanks aff1e

yeah he is!!!!! :)

ive been riding for a while gave up couple years back but come back last year with loads more confidence!!! :rolleyes:

its a sherco 200 (2003)

cheers matty

I did do when i was about 8 years old i had a little TY80. I had hours of fun on that little machine i was sad to see it go but when i did sell it i didn't get another moto-trials bike don't know why.

As from then i got into push bikes and was doing jump for a long time then, My friends Dave and Obie got me into bike trials and they're isn't nothing going to stop me now!

Gas Gas are well known for poor quality and breaking alot. Ride BETA.

i think you will find that the 1999 and earlier and the 2002-2004 models are well known for poor quality

i ride a 2000 gasgas 280 and nothing has ever gone wrong with it and it runs lush :) been riding just over a year now :D