Bad Day

montyrider

Today started off a really good day, i sorted my bike out the usual few little tinkering things while drinking beer at 10:30 :unsure: we moved all of our pallets out of area we were banned from and hadn't ridden for 2-3 weeks and moved them to somewhere new. Than after a small drop off these pallets i found a crack on the weld of my chainstay so i stopped riding big than when hopping i snapped my chain and whacked my knee so had to leave all my mates to enjoy themselves while i walked home! :angry::angry:

Any one else had a day where they just wish they stayed in bed? :lol:

Edited by montyrider

snapped a chain 5 times in 2 hours

snapped my hanger on spikey metal

and got a puncture - on one ride out which kinda sucked

last ride got a front puncture and mate snapped his qr within 10mins of riding when we wanted to get some filming done which kinda sucked

lol...i guess that does kinda suck 5 times! I was going to meet my mates to do some filming once and jumped some steps on the way their and my qr EXPLODED! and half of it shot out 2 metres down the road lol, that was in the olden days when i had a shimano LX hub!

ride t-mag 05 and had a fair few problems with it, and last week i finally got it all working and everything with new rear profile ect... and now the f**kers broke agen the bloody crank with sporcket keep slipping the ripped threads off each other i love the bike but i hate it!!

ARGH!!! (N):o

Hi and good topic.

I brought my bike into school to go for a ride after school with my mate, I am not aloud it on the bus usually but my bus driver put it in the but underneath the bus, the bag rack thing. as a one off. So we just set off on our ride after school just picked my bike up then saw a drop off so i did it and when i landed i snapped my chain (N) it was littoraly half a minute into the ride. I was so disappointed because i had to go home on the usual bus straight after school rather than staying in a few more hours because i couldn't sort it. My mate was going to ride my bike as well so it was not as though we could both ride his bike as he didn't have it.

Allen.

yeah the moment i read this thread... :P

...but seriously, for every bad day you have, youll be rewarded with a good day ;-)

Edited by batesie

Their is one good side to breaking stuff and having a bad day and i think it when you dont ride for a few days cause your waiting for a new part and you finally get too go riding feeling refreshed and a big smile on your face cause you got a new part in my case most likely a new frame i am liking the look of the adamant A2 that will put a big smiule on my face :P

Today started off a really good day, i sorted my bike out the usual few little tinkering things while drinking beer at 10:30 :unsure: we moved all of our pallets out of area we were banned from and hadn't ridden for 2-3 weeks and moved them to somewhere new. Than after a small drop off these pallets i found a crack on the weld of my chainstay so i stopped riding big than when hopping i snapped my chain and whacked my knee so had to leave all my mates to enjoy themselves while i walked home! :angry::angry:

I doesn't really like your institude! Throw your beer, and start drink water when riding! Alcohol sucks so hard! (N)

Somehow, when i was out enjoying my self, my freewheel suddenly decided to dislodge itself so that you could see the bearings, making it so that it would not move, ending my days riding. How the hell it did it i dont know but it certainly ruined my day. <_< bloody thing (N)

Edited by Bike addict

Everytime i go riding i have bad days

Nothing seems to go right for me.

E.G..........Went to leeds bike didnt brake for once so i was happy, then when i was just starting to enjoy myself RIP my pants ripped all the way down at the front so that ruined my day just got funny looks from everyone that walked past :angry:

Bolty.........

Yes i have had plenty of bad days riding.

1. I went on big ride at Folkstone just started warming up and rear hosing got caught as i didn't make a sidehop and the hosing split.

2. Fell off and landed on the bottom of my back, I blamed the weather as it was slipery and wet and then, While i was not able to ride for over a week the weather was mint so i got pi**ed off that i could not ride when the weather was great!