Which Chain Fits 22:16 On A Mod, And How Do You Work It Out?

N Roach

Now here's an idea:

Buy a standard chain, as you are running standard kit

Put it on to see how long it needs to be

Take out as many links as required

Now then, was that hard? ;)

Luke

hahahahahaha how difficult?, you may have to repeat it :lol::P

tom tom

hahahahahaha how difficult?, you may have to repeat it :lol::P

Now here's an idea:

Seriously mate, just buy a chain (recommend the KMC Kool Chain personally) and stick it on. Take out however many links are necessary until it's the right length, and you're done. It really is just put on and adjust....

Edited by Monkey Boy

Only thing I would add is that if you are browsing any BMX shops whilst looking, be sure to buy a 1/8 chain rather than a 3/16 chain. I won't go into too much now, but this is the only real size difference with chains.

If you're going singlespeed though I would go for the KMC, many people use them, very few have problems.

Luke

:P

Only thing I would add is that if you are browsing any BMX shops whilst looking, be sure to buy a 1/8 chain rather than a 3/16 chain. I won't go into too much now, but this is the only real size difference with chains.

If you're going singlespeed though I would go for the KMC, many people use them, very few have problems.

Luke

I personally own a KMC Kool Chain, and i think they are the best. Can handle a decent force 1300/1400(correct me if im wrong) i think. A chain snapping can be a very painful experience. get a KMC chain and it is less likely to happen!

From Lee

:P

I personally own a KMC Kool Chain, and i think they are the best. Can handle a decent force 1300/1400(correct me if im wrong) i think. A chain snapping can be a very painful experience. get a KMC chain and it is less likely to happen!

From Lee

KHE Collapses can take a 12% greater load, so it's even less likely to happen with one of them :P

Now here's an idea:

Luke

Seriously mate, just buy a chain (recommend the KMC Kool Chain personally) and stick it on. Take out however many links are necessary until it's the right length, and you're done. It really is just put on and adjust....

hahahahaha yeah cant go wrong with kmc

tom tom