Photos Needed For T Shirts.

schwantz

Hi all,

I have just bought my first Trials push bike having ridden Motorbike Trials for 10 years and then an 8 year lay off (yes I am old git!!)

A friend of mine has a vinyl cutter and a T shirt press so we are going to run off a few designs - This is where I need a little help please.

What I am looking for is a good quality action picture which kind of sums up trials. I was thinking side view, on the back wheel preparing for drop off, or pedal kick. But I'll consider anything stylish really.

I am going to remove all the background and make it like a Silhouette. I can then cut it out of vinyl and press onto a T shirt, perhaps with a simple logo.

So can anyone help me with a picture? you must own the picture (have taken it or have permission from the person who took it) as I don't want to get in any copyright battles !

I am not sure if you sould post the pics onto here or if you will have to email me them. (I'm new to this forum stuff!)

My email address is stephen.bird1@ntlworld.com

Many thanks,

Steve

dude i still dont know how to up load photos on here :$ but i promise you loads of brlliant photos that i have taken with a stunning sunset, this picture would look grate on a black t-shirt juring the summer

if your interested in these photos mate add me on msn so i can send them to you

lankyri@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Lankyricky

dude i still dont know how to up load photos on here :$ but i promise you loads of brlliant photos that i have taken with a stunning sunset, this picture would look grate on a black t-shirt juring the summer

if your interested in these photos mate add me on msn so i can send them to you

lankyri@hotmail.co.uk

Picture, hmm...click here for a decent walkthrough on how.

Hope this helps

From Lee

Some good stuff there, thanks guys. I am working on a couple of them in corel. It's difficult cos what looks llike an awesome photo sometimes looks pants when I try to convert it into a single colour cutout for vinyl.

onza kieron - I am trying your image at the moment - watch this space I'll try to post a preview, see what you think.

Lankyricky - I'll hotmail when I get my hotmail sorted. Cheers

Keep em coming though please . Plus any idea on design are welcome.

Hi there

A good way to make pictures for what you want them for is to use Adobe Photoshop. It's brilliant for creating photos, and you can even create shiloets on there to.

It's all to do with your imagination really. You could also search the internet for pictures, Or even wait until trials-nation reopens and look at the pictures people have uploaded onto there. (Y)

Hope all this information helps you.

Cheers joe

hey i have been thinking of making a couple of tees hear are the ideas i have had

IPB Image

IPB Image

if you use eny of those ideas which i dont think will be good enough can i have a free 1 for providing the pic

thanks joe

Edited by Onza Joe