Koxx 3/4 Lengths

Watson©

Hey Chaps... wasn't so sure where to put this topic but most people will see it here :-

I want to buy a pair off Koxx 3/4 Length short thingies, you know the black ones with the white Koxx logo down the left leg... but I dont know where to get them from, does anyone know cause I really want a pair :P

Thanks in advance (Y)

ye deffo would need large dude (Y)

also "koxx" why not try "koxx uk"?????

its just a thought as all the moderators might see it as "blatent advertising" but if you want something for a monty you aint going to go and ask a scorpa dealer ;) i just thought i would point out the obvious.

maybe we need a "Contacts" part of the forum where all the e-amail addresses and phone numbers of the main UK Distributors of monty,koxx,echo & zoo etc are stored???? would make it easier for people to find this information out????

Waynio...........................

NSE/Koxx UK is 07000 442232 and e-mail is sales@koxx.co.uk (Y):D

ull need XXXL cos ur a bloater. Id say get the large though in honesty :) better safe than sorry

nah u coming up this way soon watson>? and are u heading to fort bill for the demo at end of april?

Very funny ben lol... Will come to yours hopefully soon(ish) Fort Bill is for sure (Y)

ye deffo would need large dude (Y)

also "koxx" why not try "koxx uk"?????

its just a thought as all the moderators might see it as "blatent advertising" but if you want something for a monty you aint going to go and ask a scorpa dealer ;) i just thought i would point out the obvious.

maybe we need a "Contacts" part of the forum where all the e-amail addresses and phone numbers of the main UK Distributors of monty,koxx,echo & zoo etc are stored???? would make it easier for people to find this information out????

Waynio...........................

NSE/Koxx UK is 07000 442232 and e-mail is sales@koxx.co.uk (Y):D

Good Point Waynio... never really thought of checking Koxx UK either haha Just came straight on this to get a quick answer - yes its because I'm too lazy to search websites... ma bad! :P

Large it is :)