How Do I Bleed Magura's With...

joe b

Tried a few times with no joy, then again with help from a friend and it is rideable but just has so much air in the system! :angry: So what is the correct way to bleed a magura HS33 with a monty hose splitter?? :blink:

Any help much appreciated...

Thanks in advance,

Joe.

bleed from the master cylinders (ie, syringe at the wheel end) and bleed them one at a time. So leave the bung bolt in at the other cylinder.

Try this it should work, i think thats how i did mine, remember to reset the tpa to zero, i always forget that, duh!!

hope this helps

-Andrew

never done it but i would of thought from the lever, open 1 bleed screw bleed a bit, close then do the other?

I should have thought something like this, but maybe turn the bike upside down also may help to keep air moving in the direction of the fluid :)

Obviously at the end you'll have to turn the bike back up for the last bit at the slaves to be air free

HTH

I should have thought something like this, but maybe turn the bike upside down also may help to keep air moving in the direction of the fluid :)

Obviously at the end you'll have to turn the bike back up for the last bit at the slaves to be air free

HTH

very good

BTW how did u get senoir after 12 posts?

Just what i was thinking :lol:

Lol, I have been a member on here since the dawn of time! Just not ridden trials for a couple of years. I used to be a very frequent user, now i'm a lazy student bum. :D

But you should bow down to my seniority. Lol :-

Lol, I have been a member on here since the dawn of time! Just not ridden trials for a couple of years. I used to be a very frequent user, now i'm a lazy student bum. :D

But you should bow down to my seniority. Lol :-

Rich howelll jeez that name rings a bell.

You dindt use to ride in birmingham alot did u??

and a drop to bench..from a roof and your brake slipped??? :o

Rich howelll jeez that name rings a bell.

You dindt use to ride in birmingham alot did u??

and a drop to bench..from a roof and your brake slipped??? :o

Lol, sorry mate, that wasn't me. I've never ridden in brum in my life, only driven past it a few times on the way to blackpool, it's always raining there! (N)

Your name rings a bell, but only off of here... Were you the chap selling carbon fibre brake braces? "Carbonique"?

Seems to have gone a bit off topic here, lol. Good luck with the bleeding mate (Y)

Lol, sorry mate, that wasn't me. I've never ridden in brum in my life, only driven past it a few times on the way to blackpool, it's always raining there! (N)

Your name rings a bell, but only off of here... Were you the chap selling carbon fibre brake braces? "Carbonique"?

You got it in one :)(Y)

Yer ive been around to long :(