Post Your Trials Bike

Joe_Da_Man

Hi there

As the tital says Post your trials bikes.

I'm wanting to see everyones trials bikes all different shapes and sizes (Y) And to see what parts people use.

Also you can post pictures of your bike in hear because trials nation is currently down.( Does anybody know why :S ) It went down before, that was caused by a virus though.

i will post a picture of my bike tomorrow, I would now but it's not fully built at the moment, So i will when it's all complete.

Cant wait to see your bike :)

Cheers joe ^_^

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

''Trials Nation has been shut for the moment. This is because I havn't had (for a long time now) enough time to run the site properly. If anyone is interested in taking over control, and running the site please email me (jamie@neutro.net).

Aswell, if anyone is interested in getting a cd of all the images that have been submited over the years, let me know!

Jamie''

I'll be harsh okay, god gave you eyes he kinda gave you a brain now f**king read. The above comes up on the page in ms's mate

YUP she be an Echo 2006 rear rim laceed to a very very heaverly modified Chris King Single Speed hub with Sapim Race black spokes and sliver brass nipples. The Coust is a V2 frame so better downtube they say (check pics, i think not) and +20mm rise. Nice ride feel

yes, on my rear axle, when i took the bolts off of it, there was space on either side of the axle because the frame sort of bent outwards but now i have tightened the bolts too tight and bent it inwards instead hence my topic on "bent frame"

Edited by Bike addict

yes, on my rear axle, when i took the bolts off of it, there was space on either side of the axle because the frame sort of bent outwards but now i have tightened the bolts too tight and bent it inwards instead hence my topic on "bent frame"

Think you have posed in the wrong topic :-

Joe