New Video.. Let Me Know What U Think

Oxyfin

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

I'm new to trials forum and thought id put up a quick edit of my riding. Let me know what you think of the music, riding, editing, style... etc. Any thoughts would be great.

Hopefully the link below should work, if not just type in 'prime source' on google video and you should be able to find it. (music choice - Foreign Beggars, prime source)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=22...+source&pl=true

Cheers

Martin

(Y) i think the endo riding down the hill is great the falling off bit is kind of funny keep it up (Y)

:D danny :D

• 1 month later...

hi,

I'm new to trials forum and thought id put up a quick edit of my riding. Let me know what you think of the music, riding, editing, style... etc. Any thoughts would be great.

Hopefully the link below should work, if not just type in 'prime source' on google video and you should be able to find it. (music choice - Foreign Beggars, prime source)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=22...+source&pl=true

Cheers

Martin

Nice video mate!!!!! but the music doesnt go

(Y) thumbs up, liking the mix of trials/flatland and <3'd the frontwheel coast down the hill backwards! some nice riding and that bail on the flowerbed gap made me gringe. Sweet movie, not tooooo sure about the track used but an allround delight to watch ;)

hello i thought that video was great and i hope that you keep up the good riding. I really liked how you set the video out and the music you chose for the video to, which brings it altogether to make a real good job. I thought at the start of the video was amazing when the person is doing a rolling endo down that slope backwards i thought that was cool.

again keep up the good riding.

thank you

Greeny. :D

Oh my god that video is awsome i loved it :wub: . Can i borrow your soul. Did you edit it because it was edited like a GOD. the flat land stuff was rely awsome. Next time less of the grimo falling :sick:. Don't think the music went that good but the way it went from black and white to colour was rely effective

I WANT U IN ME :huh: (lets not make anal jokes)

Boris

I hated the editing, i hated the music but the riding (which i think is the most important part) was amazing. You are better on your front wheel than i am on my rear!!! Keep it up, when can we expect the next video? ;)

Dan