Snapped Frame, Need Advice

joe parker

well i had a Saracen Mad 2 six bike and the chain stay got all mangled and got a hole in it by the chain ring. so phoned saracen and told them and they sent me another frame! so i thought this time it will be different but after having the frame for just over 2 months i hav snapped the frame clean through on the chain stay!

should i just ask saracen for another frame? even though i really hate their frames after my experiences or should i just buy a new frame??? :S

Saracen frame were vair nice to ride - but after snapping mine and a load of griping all they ever offered me was a new frame for £120 so i told them to f**k off which i think kinda reduced my chance of getting a free one. get a echo control SARACENS = :angry:

Hi there

If it's a 26" frame your looking for why not try out a zoo pitbull or Gu as i think they would be a good choice.

Cheers joe

i may just get a echo pure or something like that????? does anyone hav any good idea's??????? :huh: but i unno if i can afford a pitbull?

hi mate

In louth 5 riders have snapped saracens.

The problem is that the bottom braket is not long enough and the chainring eats the frame away which

causes it to snap.

they have all phoned saracen to get new frames and saracen have delieverd then they all put longer bottom brakets in and the frames dont snap anymore.

phone saracen get another frame and long bottom braket that will 100% sort you out mate.

tom B)B)

hi mate

The problem is that the bottom braket is not long enough and the chainring eats the frame away which

causes it to snap.

they have all phoned saracen to get new frames and saracen have delieverd then they all put longer bottom brakets in and the frames dont snap anymore.

phone saracen get another frame and long bottom braket that will 100% sort you out mate.

tom B)B)

Did they have to send the broken frames back?

hi mate

causes it to snap.

tom B)B)

erm as far as i am aware the local bike shop sorted that out i persume they had to