Bike Demo From The Unit Trials Team

Camster911

Ok Were planning a demo for our team.

Were planning to do it in skipton , in a shop car park or something, something to promote the site , and get more people into the sport.

We have around 54 pallets,

2 cotton reels

And a trailor.

We'd appriciate ay ideas for things to run to help us out, like in the middle of the riders riding.

Were looking for a band to play possibly? to space things out a little.

Should be a great day when everything is all sorted.

Thanks in advance (Y)

well Cameorn we only need music to play in the back ground,we only need willing riders and more demo objects,so if ur willing to ride or bring some create or sommet please ASK! were also selling stikers t-shirts and all sorts of stuff sould be a great day please come down.Also if u got and like big speakers and you are riding the demo please can you bring them

p.s im deffo riding so count me in ill bring all the stuff ive got for the demo!

cheers danny :rolleyes::D^_^:turned:

Edited by dannypro1

Where about is it going to be might help people decide to go or not, even if you don't have an exact event place what sort of area roughly, and if its not too much of a trek i should probaly be coming and no doubts so will the rest of Medway Trials.

Cheers, Rob

Where about is it going to be might help people decide to go or not, even if you don't have an exact event place what sort of area roughly, and if its not too much of a trek i should probaly be coming and no doubts so will the rest of Medway Trials.

Cheers, Rob

its goin to be held around skipton mate :D were putting it up now so we have a bit of time to sort it out and get a place or some were like a bike shop out side the front in skipton

i'm deffo up for this!! next time your online camster speak to me about it.

you can add me mate if you like its me and cameron setting it up :-

cheers danny B)

ummmmm :shifty: do loads of demos and we dont have any insurance or out so... we need to find a place were we can get there permission so we dont have to have insurance :) some were like a school festival or outside a bike shop or sommmet like that

cheers danny

You'll still need insurance?

I organised the world round at Skipton - if you give me a call I can give you the name, number etc of the guy responsible on the council for sorting out stuff like this. He'll be able to sort out an area for you, possibly insurance, safety barriers, etc.

Barbara

Thanks, but seriously , who , would give a teenager insurance? wouldnt a sign do?

For the riders: Disclaimer

For the public: Warning sign "At your own risk , may get unjured , bla bla bla :sleeping: "

agreed with you camster a disclaimer should be enough, when the event does come off try make it on a weekend and ill come down too i only live down the road in harrogate

Any other idea's people? Becasue a little music is good , but we need some really original idea's to make it a demo that people will remember.

Do it naked! *jiggle jiggle* or umm set fire to something and ride it (what i used to do in the bmx days, tabletop+petrol+matches+paper=hours of fun)

why are you doing it to promote your site/team when the site isnt even yours you stupid little shit, go and build a box out of pallets get into the box and let me set it alight, that will amuse the public and the peoples on this forum

Ben

why are you doing it to promote your site/team when the site isnt even yours you stupid little shit, go and build a box out of pallets get into the box and let me set it alight, that will amuse the public and the peoples on this forum

Ben

It had to be said, i'm just surprised it took 18 post's to get there :S .

The site is crap anyway, its just a badly made free pizco site with "sponsor me" written in every other sentence.