Bike Demo From The Unit Trials Team

Camster911

This will never happen. If it does you'll have much respect from me, but I havn't faith in it at all.

If it does, it will most likely be cleanbikes' demo rather than your's cos you seem to have the organisational skills of a monkey.

Seriously, doesnt the fact that he has to post here to ask questions and attain basic resources not big enough of an indication to say he hasn't a clue??

Edited by jake1516

your right, i dont have a clue , and theres no set date at the moment, but i just broke my thumb so i cant type well lol. but anyways nope , dont have a clue but it will happen because were putting 110% into it and we will make sure thereis a demo there in the summer.

And, you guys insulting me, thats all well and good, but i dont see you trying ot do anything like this...

Edited by Camster911

hats off to you on your efforts most people, including me, cannot be bothered.

as i am from skipton i will ride if i am around, (i am away most of the summer though).

i do however want to know what you want to achieve from a demo like this? what are you trying to advertise? unit trials?

strikes me from your website you seem set on finding sponsors? to not be harsh but from the media on your website it seems as though you may struggle(vids seem good though(y) ) . to be honest i think you are much better concentrating on riding for fun. leave the demos to the people who do it commercially. if you do choose to do it maybe be link it into another event? local farmers market? sheep day ?? etc

if you ever fancy a ride there are a fair few riders in skipton. give us a buzz.

ok cammster if i can get down there i will come only if its a deffo on a set date and organised correctly so police dont come along and try and take my bike and fine me for a potencial hazzard (N)

you sort it out and i might be able to bring a couple of my mates down as 2 of them have just passed (Y):)

question where abouts is skipton lol and how far is it from essex (where im from)

and ben leave it out hes only 13 and trying to promote the sport on his behalf

cheers ric

• 6 months later...