26" Frame's

joe parker

I think the Aorta 26" frame is really nice.. its not as common as echo or zoo, and stands out. Its got a nice hoping position - altho i only had a short ride on one. But doesn't seem to have too high a bb height so rides really nice (in my opinion, though i've never owned one so you will probly disagree with me on that)

if i had to get a new frame and wasnt to bothered about the price i would go for the Koxx Vinco it's high bb give a light and easy feeling on the back wheel

vinco's shite - hence no other frame bothering to have a high BB i really hate it to lil tiny incy bits!!!

vinco's shite - hence no other frame bothering to have a high BB i really hate it to lil tiny incy bits!!!

WTF mate. I have a Vinco and it rides great. You have probs had one go on it and thought oh thats shite but you have to give it a chance to get used to. Also nearly all of the frames now are high bb (gu,czar,adamant,pitbull all have high bb) so think before you post (Y)

WTF mate. I have a Vinco and it rides great. You have probs had one go on it and thought oh thats shite but you have to give it a chance to get used to. Also nearly all of the frames now are high bb (gu,czar,adamant,pitbull all have high bb) so think before you post (Y)

OH sorry you know in the futrue i wont say my oppion stop being a tit i can say whatever i like about the vinco i personally dont like it when i ride it - what do you want me to say oh some bloke on the forum told me it was good so ill belive him? know one of my ride friends used to have one and i didnt like it! (after many tries) FFS i have a BB rise on my bike i just dont like the vinco is that alright with you now???

so think before you post you stupid twat (Y) ..... (N)