Post Pic's Of Ur Stocks!

joe parker

Has anyone else noticed that some people have taken this topic seriously and posted there bike.

Stop these stupid topics just go and have a look on bike pics.

i have been on here a while and there must have been 50 topics in NMC about posting pictures of your bike or "rate my bike" (N) .

Not having a go if your new, but just try and think about it :rolleyes: .

Callum

You like my t-raptor ? It's a 2004 model but is pretty much standard except fro a new middleburn chainring.

i was being sarcastic but there not terrible bikes - feel well nice on the front wheel as well

but minginin on the back wheen (yea i have had a go on em e.t.c. before people start :angry:)

Well it wasnt my first choice, but considering it is my first trials bike and I wasnt loaded with money, it's not bad.

thats a gorgeous lookin stock (Y) what frame is on that? oh and where did you get them 26" wheels for it i need some of them for mine (Y)

Thats a mod bike....

Edit:

Joe_Da_Man you beat me to it...

Edited by robnewland

Well it wasnt my first choice, but considering it is my first trials bike and I wasnt loaded with money, it's not bad.

No man everynoe starts on a shitter which gets then into the sport i mean you can use most of the components on it on future bikes so money well spent (Y)

Oh, ok.

I did wonder if that might be the case...

And pissin_on_the_fence that is what I'm planning on doing... Using this bike until I get sick of it or the frame breaks, then stickin most of the parts on a new frame... I was originally gonna go for a mod liek a t-bird, but I am nearly 6 ft now so I felt a bit uncomforttable on it. Plus I compared the weight of a t-raptor to a t-pro mod and found that they were actually pretty similar so it wouldn't make too much difference...

Edited by robnewland