Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

I am mullered. But I can still type. What's with all the drunks mashing the keyboard? it's not hard.

I know. I've always thought that. It actually doesnt take much concentration to type properly at all.

My ears are ringing, been drinking hard since 7pm and I'm wasted. Wickid :)

9am seminar tomorrow. f**k. best sleep it off I guess! :)

Gonna' watch Basketball, WINNER!!!

Good choice!!

Mate from home came up and got way to drunk, so i put him in my bed and has puked all over it. Bloody excellent, oh well heading back to somerset tommorow, hopefully people can handle their drink there.

Mighty boosh is on tv though, so not complaining too much.

Arrghhh still feeling it bad... Went to a club last night with a few mates, stayed there until close, and the manager and owner let us (about ten of us, some people I din't know) upstairs in to the erotic dance part of the club, locked the doors and gave us free drinks! :D Awesome night, didn't stop drinking until about six! I think I might give going out tonight a miss now though... :P

Edited by James-M

Just got in tonight, met a girl who wen to the same college as me and who is into me, but my friend thought was fit, is it wrong if I were to say meet up with this chick tomorrow and say, went to her, fat?

She;s not amazingly fit, but with a body like she has, I can definately forgive...

Right a bit drunk so im going to say this now and be as careful as i can. Apologies if it offends the real welsh people

Ive lived in wales for 18 years of my 19 year lifespan and i like the place a lot. I've never been to a pub whilst theres been a proper rugby game on, always with mates, or in the flat ie. a small number of people i know. Now I've been druinking from 1:00 and watched both games (well played ireland btw) and i like the game well. Now I would have had admiration for the welsh whether they lost or not, but has anyone ever been in a welsh pub whilst they're playign?!

They would not shut up with their stupid chants of "shit on the english side of the line" and "Die de england die" EVEN! when they were losing and playing appaling in the first half, they wouldn't shut up! NOT one english chant was uttered against the welsh. But all night we just had drunk welsh idiots saying how they were winning the whole game and cymru am byth etc etc. NO!!!! The welsh were losing the majority of that game, it took them an hour to score a try!! WTF

So I didn't cause any trouble, just sat there and enjoyed myself with my mates and ignored them. Sobering up now, was a good game, some good moves on both sides, but I really wasn't happy with the behavious of the welsh fans in the pub to be honest.

Oh and met a very fit girl from america :)

Edited by PaRtZ

Not been posted in since the third. Shame on you all inc me.

Came out of the bog and bouncer was all you owe this lass a drink, i was like why, she was dancing, theres a dance floor and the way to the bog, is it my fault she was in the way. If it was the other way would he care, would he f**k. f**king wanker has ruined my mood so i came back.

If it's the girl i think she was spinning around like she was on drugs. so why should i pay mpney of she cant go to the right place to dance, some of us need a piss. :angry:

Tommorow best be better

Went out for a tidy pint. Then my said my mate said he was gojng to the union with a load of girls.

Inevitably I tagged along. Danced, drank, pulled a girl I know as a friend, went for an awkward drink at the bar.

She went off with some other guy (fair play, I'm not really into her), left with my mates. Went Home.

Short of the little wierdness between me and my mate, was good.