Koxxdays Tra Video

TRA

yes it was at first becuase i was confused. So yes it was hard to understand. i think u should rest it and let it heal instead of ridin on it :) then u wont have to keep bringin out videos sayin recovery training, and "im ridin with a broken wrist" haha <_< let it heal!! :D

Edited by EngageClothin

Cant wait for this "Cast" video, wonder if its going to be as good as your non cast videos B)

haha! yeh man, probs not, just a video with him jumpin around on bike sayin i can ride with cast on, look out for my recovery training video!! coming soon! lol :P POWBIZZLEPOW

Edited by EngageClothin

haha! yeh man, probs not, just a video with him jumpin around on bike sayin i can ride with cast on, look out for my recovery training video!! coming soon! lol :P POWBIZZLEPOW

jesus christ shut the hell up. every time he tries to say something you have to bloody hound him with a reply.

DOM

LMAO, Botherd :) its just my opinion! or cant i have one?

Not when you speak as much crap as you dont he explained it to you he doesnt want your opinion or he would of asked for it simple as so stop speaking bollocks and go to a thread where someone asks for your opinion.

also cant wait for this vid cast or no cast TRA is beast

Not when you speak as much crap as you dont he explained it to you he doesnt want your opinion or he would of asked for it simple as so stop speaking bollocks and go to a thread where someone asks for your opinion.

also cant wait for this vid cast or no cast TRA is beast

yeh, and i can put what i want, and how i feel just like u have. its a forum, u discuss things. and it came out of converstaion. Becasue i was confused and never knew that he f**ked his wrist again. so i dont see the problem there. and by the way, i speak bollocks all the time. so puttin that reallly does not bother me. im just puttin my opinoion whever u like it or not. If not feel free to PM on the matter. (Y)

yeh, and i can put what i want, and how i feel just like u have. its a forum, u discuss things. and it came out of converstaion. Becasue i was confused and never knew that he f**ked his wrist again. so i dont see the problem there. and by the way, i speak bollocks all the time. so puttin that reallly does not bother me. im just puttin my opinoion whever u like it or not. If not feel free to PM on the matter. (Y)

atleast learn to spell if your going to have a massive rant anyways he did it once if you read what he put properly not twice a 1 year cast