Birkenhead Ride 17th Or 18th ** Or Preston!**

Will Arnold

riding birkenhead on the 17th or 18th, dont mind which.

i have 2 spare places in me car, so i can take 2 people from the big NW ;) (i'm only asking 5 quid petrol money from each ;) )

adam leferevurereveruvereueveveerrre is riding, and probarbly lee and maybe soem others from that way i guess??

cheers :D

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

Why does everyone ride when im working!! GUTTED!!

I happen to reside to in sunny Ellesmere port (in between chester and b/head) and would love to go. But i have to work, let me know how you get on gents would like to see some pics if you get any!!!

Jim

Bbbbiiiiiirrrrrkenhed is mayzin m8.

Rocks@bhead park, docks got loads of blocks and rocks, hamilton square and smack bloxxs under the bridge, and the in town there are sum wicked ledges.

The best route is to start off at hamilton head to the ledges, then d docks, then to secombe, then up towards wallasey and liscard and if there enuff time left vail park.

Then Theres Newbo just after vail park. Thats like a daysriding on its own. :D You should see the size of the ice creams I can blag!!!!

Ill ride these places any day as I live in wallasey. So if any of yaz carnt make the monday phone me and let me know when u plannin to ride. 0770 720 6006

adam

I wont be able to make it on the 18th I got sumthing important tI gotta go too. Sorry dudez... Is it ok for the 19th ? Lee is at work on tuesday I think so unless Ian can show you guys round then I guess It wont be so good..

adam

Ps here sum screen dumps of sum of the street stuff there. Thes loads of rocks too but I haven got any picts of em but there porper fun ones.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....lbum&album=1443

Edited by shop@merseytrial