Deal Or No Deal?

monty boi

Could this not be in the Random small Questions sticky, but anyway; I watched it once, and I hate Noel wotsits so it ruins it for me. Haven't got round to watching it much because I dont get back untill it's finished.

I can't stand him ,but the program is cool.

Haha it makes me laugh because they are all so spiritual...like if someone is just about to open their box they'll all hold hands and shut their eyes :P (silly tree huggers)

CHEEESSSYY!!

Not a bad programme though ;)

Ben

Yeh....And like they say "come on guys think blue we have to use positive thinking"...as if it made a bloody difference.Its good when there all like cheering and saying come on this is going to be blue and then its £250,000...they soon shut up lol.

And Noel really pi**es me off.He says every game "this is extraordinary, this is the best game weve had since the show started" and he says it every god damn day.

Edited by Jared

Has anyone else noticed how it always turns out to be an 'extraordinary game'

Every single time ive watched it he says that!

Ive just said that :)

its a crap addictive game show, its annoying, i watch it to see who wins...argh its addivtive :blink:

and another thing no one ever has £250,000 in there box.... :S

Someone did.Dont know who...im not that sad.They didnt win it though.

its a crap addictive game show, its annoying, i watch it to see who wins...argh its addivtive :blink:

and another thing no one ever has £250,000 in there box.... :S

I've seen quite alot of people with 250,000 in thier box whilst playing, just they've all dealt or don't want to risk loosing the bankers offer...(pussies :P )

Ben

Edited by MadBoy