How Did You Start Trials

i think i saw a programme on channel 4 and i had a Y-frame full suspension thing and i lernt to bunnyhop and stuff like tht.

then i got a gt arrowhead and rode on that for a while, then i went to bikeshow 2001 and saw the trials show was amazed and made my dad by me the t-bird

I've always been into bikes since i was 10, then at 11 i bought a full Saracen MAD Brand new for £200, obviously didn't ride mad trials on it as i was only 11.

Then i got a orange zero, then another orange zero, then a T rex now i'm about to get a Koxx Caisso :)

Edited by Trials Boy

i used to ride bmx dirt with a couple mates but they all road 26 and they just changed into trials very slowly put i was still in the bmx scene, then my dad took me to a cycle show in london and i saw a mission reefer and i feel in love with it so i got it that christmas and never looked back appart from i found it hard to learn the basics e.g. pedal hop and bunnyhops so i just got used to manuals off drops and just stuff.

then i sold my mission to buy my mates saracen mad and thats when i learnt the basics and got to no alot of riders in london etc. i then grew out of my saracen and bought a onza t-rex and thats when i started progressing like mad with my biggest gaps, blunts and drops :) its done me well my onza i love it to bits but i will be changing it soon for either

echo control long

coustellier (orange and black one)

cheers ric

echo control long

coustellier (orange and black one)

cheers ric

Rick you can have my echo now its fookin dented :angry: not happy!

i started through rick basically it was a bit of a domino effect on to me rick and another friend have always sorted me out with cheap / free bits to keep my bike ticking over

Spent the whole weekend at NASS behind the X-Street stall and that was it, I was hooked!

Always wanted to do trials but i thought it would be too tricky, However after NASS I bought an echo es4r and realised it wasn't that hard. I'm pretty sure riding with people that could teach me helped myself progress alot and pushed me further.

I allways saw a mate of mine in school doing it (Adam), he used to really amaze me with what he could do. I decided to get into it but never really had the ambition to actually get a trials bike, untill I was down my local park with a mate and we saw Dave (DAB on here) jumping on the bench's and on the bins.

My mate said "do you wan't to get trials bikes and start doing that", I was well up for it, my mate forgot to get a bike and is without one still.

So 5 weeks ago I got my frame built up and I started. The frame is about to be changed aswell lol.

Well everyone around my area started to get trials bikes and i had a go on one and a really liked it

My dad asked me if i wanted another bike for my birthday and i said yes i want a trials bike

Bolty.........

I started when one of my friend (the owner of trials-uk) introducted me into it

then 2 other friend did and letted me go on his bike

it was great (Y) amazing (Y)

then many videos influnced me

and then i was determind to start trials

and now i hav a brand new monty 221pr 06 silver

and i ve bein practicein practicein all the time :D

i cant quite remember actually, i know i used to ride a full sus chavacuda and tried to pull wheelies and silly things on that, i then got a handsomedog to mess around on trying to do some better stuff and then i met the nutta that is Waynio and i think it went from there......i think you can blame Wayne for me riding

Frooty

First started when i saw Martyn Ashton at a demo in poole, found out abit about trials and started liking it but i was quite young and didn't do anything about it.

2 years later and the Mad team came to my school and it was then that i actully thought of giving it a go, so i bought a saracen and really liking it:D

Ben

for me it was moving to a new area where there were 2 riders so i nabbed goes on there bikes and once i started workin i bought my t-mag by far the best sport going who woould want to kick a leather ball when you can drop 6ft or wheel swap a rail. the best feeling in trials is when u make that really big drop u've been looking at for ages or landing a crankflip(i cant do them yet) the excitment is endless jus jump on your bike hook up with some mates and have a good time

MeLlOn (Y)

hi my dad got me in to moto bike trials and i apsolutely loved it so then he got me a monty X-stam with the square down tubefor christmas and then about a year later i got hs33 and have never stopped loving this sport after that thanks aff1e (Y)