Moi's Echo Lite

munkee

Unsure at the moment as to whether its my bleed or indeed flex. Its definitely rideable as it is but i like a solid as stone feel to the brake when it hits. Im tempted to put some of the spongeyness down to the pads. The plazmatics have really been a let down this time round. I dont know whether the compound has been changed but those buggers have worn a shed load in one ride compared to my previous 3 sets.

1000 wb .. short or what ;)

dont be a playa hater.. u know you want some blingggggggggggggggggg

Its a +65mm bb isn't it?

Thats insanely high! have you tried upping it yet?

Ian

Tis very high indeedy nugget chops and i like a lot.. i cant up a mod for shit at mo lol i wanna tap like on my stock.. but.. it just feels like im face planting a wall to be honest.. on a little girls bike..

Edited by Spacemunkee

yea!!! GO REFLECTIONS!!!!:D

Sweet ride boi:) I've been told that Echo Lite is going to be 1010mm and bb+55, but as I see something changed:)

How are moves to front?

moves to front are about as easy as sidehopping.... so yea piss, the 180 rotor is a f**kin beast as welll :)

he is yet to master the backhop. so moves like that are a long way off.

i learnt to track stand yesterday morning so nerrrrrrrrr im gonna release a 8 min video of me doing it to prove i can do something ben.. u big fat nugget. Dont get angry because i can pump a tyre up quicker than you can

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Apr 17 2006, 11:00 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> Looks really nice; nice and simple frame design! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by Spacemunkee

yeap with some nice bodging i pulled the wheel back as far as was needed to tension chain, then grinded, filed and drilled out the 4 bolt mounts so the cylinders could slide down further to hit the rim. As you can see its still not perfect but it works for now. I ordered a half link chain so i have no excuse for never having a half link again ever lol.

My chainline is awesome.. too awesome infact since the chain now rubs against the bashplate. The front god has been space out using two casette rings which i filed the inside out a few mm with a round file, slotted on perfect and work a treat. So instead of risking a dodgy chainline im gonna grind down the side of the bash plate a little bit.

post-710-1145302060_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spacemunkee