Riding In Essex

powerz

Hi me and me mates are just wondering if anyone knows where a good place is to ride in essex.

or if any one wants to meet up and go ride as we are getting a bit bored of clacton sea front..

we live in clacton-on-sea so the closer the better.

thanks for any help (Y)

hi mate i live in benfleet a usual rider at southend, chalkwall, basildon, pitsea rayliegh etc etc

chelmsford is good last time i went was snowing though and made a lil roof of crates lol and bens bike broke again :lol:

ippswitch is great wanna go there again soon as ts getting lighter and warmer

dude if you got msn add me lankyri@hotmail.co.uk

hi mate i live in benfleet a usual rider at southend, chalkwall, basildon, pitsea rayliegh etc etc

chelmsford is good last time i went was snowing though and made a lil roof of crates lol and bens bike broke again :lol:

ippswitch is great wanna go there again soon as ts getting lighter and warmer

dude if you got msn add me lankyri@hotmail.co.uk

f**kin ell rick, it been that long since you last been down? i remember that, was fun util someone collapsed my pallet hut when i was in it. (was that the time my rear hose split again?)

Ben

thanks for all the reply's - last time i went down to the rocks at frinton i c matt stamples and i think it was matt chi from london and they was amazing.I might give Ipswich ago as its quite near :)

The last place i went 2 out of clacton was great yarmouth and it was crap.

colchester looks quite good 4 trials but aparently its not allowed and the cops are a bit harsh.

ippy is great for riding ive only been there once though and i was crap then so wouldnt mind going there again soon and meeting up with shaun again :) (the gits got a new bike)

i take powerz your ride with tom (levelboss) if got him on msn somewhere

we should get a ride going on

cheers ric

thanks for all the reply's - last time i went down to the rocks at frinton i c matt stamples and i think it was matt chi from london and they was amazing.I might give Ipswich ago as its quite near :)

The last place i went 2 out of clacton was great yarmouth and it was crap.

colchester looks quite good 4 trials but aparently its not allowed and the cops are a bit harsh.

Hi mate

I live in Colchester is not too bad for trials but once you've ridden their for a couple of times it can get abit boring. If you ride on a sunday or when its not busy you dont usually get much trouble from the cops, i've only been stopped twice by the cops, so it aint too bad. :-

Me and my mate did go down clacton a couple of months back but we didnt get to ride as his freewheel broke literally soon as we got of the train. :(

Ipswich is pretty good, i rode their on sunday for my first time and was good fun :D.

Chris

we need some new faces to ride with :P

There fed up with having to look at my ugly mugg :P

Got my new rim through today (think i deserve it yea! my old one was fairly..... raped)

But get you ass down here i need to ride more as soon as tests are over im living on my bike so gettin it all sorted now

ippy is great for riding ive only been there once though and i was crap then so wouldnt mind going there again soon and meeting up with shaun again :) (the gits got a new bike)

i take powerz your ride with tom (levelboss) if got him on msn somewhere

we should get a ride going on

cheers ric

Hi no i dont know any one on this site i ride with me mate darren who lives 3 doors down from me who rides a 20" mission prodigy and a mate shaune who lives in town who rides an 05 onza t-mag and i ride a onza T-Master.

if you wanted to meet at the rocks sometime it would b great i have left school and dont have a job so i can ride any time any day :D

erm believe i have snapped my axle :$ il be out for a while (no funds available) but il come and film

yea powerz come down and try and find this tom geeza kids from canvey ride with him sometimes

O.K shame about ur axle snaping. 2 weeks ago i snaped my rear sprocket off and half the hub plus another freewheel last week on my t-master I HATE FRONT FREEWHEEL SET UPS snap a freewheel nearly every week

Edited by powerz

Hi there mate, I live in frinton, the seafront isn't all that bad to ride (and if i remember rightly, from about 4 years ago, clacton wasn't bad to ride either), the rocks are prob the best part. I'm very near close to Matt Staples, we ride quite alot with him and also Andy Chai when Matt drags him down from London, they are f**king fanatasic.

Matts birthday ride in London this saturday! I think theres a topic for it, it's gonna be amazing.

Edited by Winky