Ssdt Biketrials

Fishy

yes was a great day and a cracking demo :)

just want to thank Kevin & company from SSDT for organising such a good demo with plenty of lines over Whiskey Barrels, Pallets a fork lift truck and low loading lorry back. and with 4/5 riders that were pulling lines out of where ever they could find them.

the pallet on the forklift got a bit crazy :Slol!!!! my rim deffinatly felt it :P

Waynio........................

PS: it was much appreciated that all the crowd got behind all the lads and there was such a big turnout on the crowd,i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did (Y):) there was 2 young lads one on a t-pro and one on a GU both 20" bikes. hot prospects for the future of SSDT trials (Y) keep up the good work.

Edited by Waynio

Hi Wayne many thanks again for coming up to fort bill. Have recieved a lot of great feed back from ssdt officials and local council plus laods of other folk so well done lads and hopefully see at the end of the month. Cheers Kev B)

Yeah was an awesome weekend... Demo was mint likes.... shame everything was setup all too big for me haha I was limited to what I could do, acht well I still had banter and goood old laugh with you crazy lads! Although..... near the end of the day I learned to tap and hook the flatbed trailer, if only I done it whilst the demo was on then I at least would of done something good lol... terrible haha! 13th of May shall be the shizzwack I must say!!!! Cant wait!!! :D

Thanks to Kev and the crew for making it happen.... (Y)

Edited by Biker_Watson

ye cheers for the invite kev was a pleasure to be there.

"TOWLER THE PROWLER!!!!"

was kool catching up with you watson, so funny, whats happening on the 13th may???? you got a comp on???

wouldnt mind turning upto one of the comps up in scotland at some point. il try get up for a weekend or a few days or something. would be kool to catch back up with all the people that was their.

(maybe not the people from saturday night though eh lads??? :Plol!!!!altho they probably wont do what they did aghain!!! Savage IS KING!!!)

Waynio.....................

ye cheers for the invite kev was a pleasure to be there.

"TOWLER THE PROWLER!!!!"

was kool catching up with you watson, so funny, whats happening on the 13th may???? you got a comp on???

wouldnt mind turning upto one of the comps up in scotland at some point. il try get up for a weekend or a few days or something. would be kool to catch back up with all the people that was their.

(maybe not the people from saturday night though eh lads??? :Plol!!!!altho they probably wont do what they did aghain!!! Savage IS KING!!!)

Waynio.....................

ooooh more info please. hehe.

what did they do???

NO comment :P

Waynio..........................

someone else may put it up. all i will say is i was in a police station wiht towler and ben travis been interviewed for a few hours.

didnt spoil my weekend! still was ace :D

Hahahaha Ben is my Saviour!!!!! :P

I got ma own back on one of the wee dicks so I'm happy... straight to the floor likes Bens, just wasnt as smart haha

Damn... I dont think I will be goin to the comp on the 13th, so its look like.... Bring on the 27th, yeeeeeeehaaaa! ;)

ye, no one else wanted to get involved but as Watson got set-up on, me n savage jumped in and helped out. didnt want to see one of our fellow trials collegues hurt or injured.

Savage will always be my "RIGHT" hand man ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Towler the prowler was luuuuuuuuurving it!!!! ;) specially when i saved him B) LMAO!!!!

Waynio....................

ye, no one else wanted to get involved but as Watson got set-up on, me n savage jumped in and helped out. didnt want to see one of our fellow trials collegues hurt or injured.

Savage will always be my "RIGHT" hand man ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Towler the prowler was luuuuuuuuurving it!!!! ;) specially when i saved him B) LMAO!!!!

Waynio....................

Ill openly admit it! I RAN!!!! Wayne, Savage and Watson the heros!!! I heard wayne was busting some quality moves! had like 8 of them on you didnt you!

Wayne was a BEAR! had like 7 folk pulling him of his bike and hittin him while he was on the deck, then Duncan came to the rescue along with Ben... then Wanye decided to have a wee brawl with one of them, rolling about the floor hittin him lol... pure magic!!! :P Very evenful nite... and when you look back at it, it was awesome!!!! Got my adrenaline going I will tell you that lol :)

we were lucky though i tell you!!! the big guy in the rangers top looked like he was going to rashen a knife!!!

He did have a knife and he said to me... 'Want me to stab you in the face' I replied 'No really' lol

Then he stuck the heed in me instead... yet it never hurt one bit cause I had my helmet on lmao!!!

oh thanx my darling mick (Y) i love you too :P

you can be my minder any day. but dont forget, im in charge of you, what you do is my responsibility :P LMAO!!!!!

dont worry, it could be the same @ the end of next month, i just dont want more and more of the younger trials riders going out and having ass holes like saturday night walking around giving them grief. im in the process of a battle plan to keep the nippers out of trouble and out o being bullied by chavs :P

Waynio.........................

PS what about savages???? his are pink ;):P

Edited by Waynio