Ymsa Rnd 2 Bracken Rocks

tank_rider

Yerp, me and wally and also ben lee will be attending..

Andy...me and wally are gonna kip at ben's on the sunday... (Y):rolleyes: will see you there :P

aint gonna be much sleeping my love, just bought a 12 pack of durex's finest ribbed as i know thats how you like it.

but yeah im going god knows what bike im riding.

don't think i will be there, :( my backs still not fixed, got another 4 weeks or so off the bike still. If im not at work monday i might come down and observe, but ill have to find out whats going on at work tomoz. should be a good comp (Y)

S'gonna be mint... Cant wait for it! Bracken rocks in an awesome venue. YMSA new UCI rules will be an awesome comp. All top geeza's are going. And on that matter, someone get porter a lift!!! :P Please! What is everyone entering, then?

Cheers,

Joe.

will sign the trial from the A6 at whatstandwell look for signs with biketrial on them not just YMSA

hope to set some good sections hoping for no RAIN :-

Toilet will be there (Y)

choc,water,coffee and tea and general snack from the girls

all new UCI punch cards (Y) and clocks (Y)

will try to make it a good event to start the year :rolleyes:

David Butler

Woo, i'll be there, headtube or no headtube!

If it does completely go tomorrow, I'm stealing someone's bike!

Arriving whatstandwell at 8:48, leaving 5:50am, on my own! :

Will be good fun though!

:D

mike i am going up on me own to can i hold your hand there? :$ lol

just got home from the trial and i thought it was great sections were perfect for expert and the trial was really well planned out.

i rode shit as per usual and the weather turned out perfect and the rocks dried up nicely all in all one of my favorate trials.

just got home from the trial and i thought it was great sections were perfect for expert and the trial was really well planned out.

i rode shit as per usual and the weather turned out perfect and the rocks dried up nicely all in all one of my favorate trials.

Yeh, enjoyed the trial, always love Bracken rocks but not sure about the UCI

rules though. Sections that i rode clean BIU i found i was getting 3s & 2s :S

Was my first trial UCI so will have to practice that way more. (Y)

Definately one of the best comps i've ever rode. If not, THE best. (Y) Well organised, there were some laughs going down. And sections were just perfect. Not too advantaged for each footed riders (left and right foot forward).

I woke up in the morning, looked out the window and just thought... " f**k... <_< " Hahaha, but the sun came out and dried all the rocks all. It was just amazing. Rode quite well too, some silly fives but no-one can help those :P .

Roll on round two...

Cheers,

Joe.