Ymsa Rnd 2 Bracken Rocks

tank_rider

Yeh, enjoyed the trial, always love Bracken rocks but not sure about the UCI

rules though. Sections that i rode clean BIU i found i was getting 3s & 2s :S

Was my first trial UCI so will have to practice that way more. (Y)

Thought it was shit really didn enjoy it at all.

Woo just got in...quter to 9 ...( damn living so far away ) but as always...was definatly worth it.

Highlights of the day( and the night with bendee)

Taking about an hour to decide who was having the bed ( me or wally )

Me doing a crankflip to nuts :lol:

and today welll to many to mention :)

Meeting...Stan and Fatymike also adam b :rolleyes:

Catching up with my lover's , joe baxter, joe oakley, benlee, adam+dave, ticcy, andy hill.

Also danny butler new my name....wooo :P heheh nice talking to you danny, right laugh.

Top day....5ed loads...and didnt even finish because they had pulled up the courses haha.

Oh and not to foget the car incident :lol::lol::lol:

HeHe,

Despite my toe being twice the size of the other one,and kept faliing off :ermm::lol:

I actaully had alot of fun,It was more of a chilled out trial and there was aload of laughs going down, and i got to meet some of me chums and meet some new people :)

car incident at the end was a little tense,

but a preety cool day overall,thought it was organised really well although i was short on time and didnt get to finish.

cheers Peter

P.S not taking your advice again Joe :lol::P

Had a really good day.

Was riding tripe to start with then just as i started to get into it i got rediculous amounts of arm pump :(

Thought the sections were challanging and well thought out. Really loving the inclusion of a man-made section, broke it up nicely. I also liked the three laps of 6 sections too as it meant you had a good few stabs at each section and so could learn off others etc. UCI rules made pretty much no difference to me as i always try to ride without hitting anything but my tyres, probably accounted for about 5 extra dabs over the whole event for me.

Did i get the highest score?? well have to wait till the results are put on the net.

EDIT: Just after you left i did exactly the same thing too joe, although i;d done it twice previously fine (well apart from the stupidly heavy landing, which bent my mech hanger even though i didnt hit it at all :S )

Was a really good trial i thought. Sections were about right and marked out well. The tyre in the streety section was poo!

My first lap was shocking lol - 23 dabs! second lap was 13 dabs and the final lap i cleaned everything apart from the poo street section.

I like the UCI format alot more than BIU.

Was good meeting some new faces too, and also seeing other people too.

Bring on round 2. :)

Stan.

I had fun too even though i 5'd most sections and lost both shoes in a foot deep swap and then had to go back in to retrieve them in my socks. And not forgetting the section where i forgot to do my helmet up and it fell off hallf way round the section and i dabbed ontop of my helmet :lol: i then had to use another dab to kick it out of the way. Hehe, all good fun though and got a 0 in the end on a section :)

Really enjoyed this trial, alot more than i did the BIU ones :)

I was speaking to Dave Butler, and he says this was just a warm up to get everyone used to the rules And the next rounds will be alot harder :(

Half of my dabs were through scraping the bash and silly thing like that :P

LOL when they (not saying names as i dont now who dented it) picked Matt Whittens car up, and put a dent in it :lol: , Matt Whitten was threatining Rob Poyser WTF is all that about :S

Again roll on round 2 :P

cheers andy

Edited by squince

yer, was a mint trial best i done this year so far and cant wate for the next one. (Y) glad so many people enjoyed it too and that they thought the sections were good. thanks to everyone who helped to set out, observed and helped tidy up after. (Y) see you all at the next one!

rob.

The main things i enjoyed was havn a joke and a laff with everyone lol most of all mike as we both fell off your drop to ass was so SMOOTH roflmao, and when me and stan just road after the comp was really cool to helped me with a few things (Y) thanks stan

ok sorry for any delay as new to this and the progam for the ymsa site i am still working on so just for now here are the winners of each class

White

G Drew 18

Blue 20

A Butler 27

Blue 26

J Mayer 69

Red 20

S Oliver 49

Red 26

A Roland 38

Elite

S Shaw 41

Pro Elite

D Butler 25

ok hope that helps will try to get them on the site asap

David Butler YMSA 06

How did i cheat :lol::lol::lol: I didnt even finish 2 sections :lol:

i CAN see the trophy....its gonna be mine this year...:D anyone be an observer for me at the next comp ;)

Why is no-one can say my name right or even spell it :lol::lol:

Its MAHER

and its said like " MAR "

its said like mmmmmmmmmmeeeaaahhduuuffnewenwsjssjsarrrrrrrrrrrrr

nice one stan was a good day

joE!